NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
foxxx said:
i'm as sly as a foxxx ....and besides....i don't do women ( lol )
And, what does this have to do with you two running ur trucks in PCB? :dontknow:

Jhazephae said:
I was taught to respect my elders especially ones that can't comprehend very well. But my patience with ignorance is limited. I mean d*mn was I handing out awards for truck colors and u didn't get recognized??!! Seriously??!! Move the f*ck on!

JhazePhae aka BlackTalon
Are u as confused as I am with some of her last comments?

SANTEEN said:
HUh? :dontknow: All she said was someone told her there was a Gray viper truck in the parking lot. Did you repaint ur truck? "Pearlized silver"is not a factory color.

Thank you!!! That point was completely flying over her head. I never said her truck was gray.

SANTEEN said:
Are u as confused as I am with some of her last comments?

Hell yea! That's why I said no point in racing this one, I done already won but anytime she wants to we can. I'm fearless well except when it comes to bugs. Lol

foxxx said:
how bout you start a thread asking my vtc brothers when the last time they had some ...(lmao) i'm sure some of em are gonna lie...but i'm sure there might be some that are knocking the bottom out!! (literally)

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

now thats freaking funny :rock:

jhazephae

Jhazephae said:
I was taught to respect my elders especially ones that can't comprehend very well. But my patience with ignorance is limited. I mean d*mn was I handing out awards for truck colors and u didn't get recognized??!! Seriously??!! Move the f*ck on!

JhazePhae aka BlackTalon

i am not one to hurl insults around especially on a public forum ...but i must say your reply to me has about as much class as a jackass in heat. since you & santeen have decided to converse regarding my viper ....i can answer him in this reply aswell ....i quoted earlier i spent ton's of money to get pearlized silver paint job on my srt. so yes santeen it is not factory ...hardly anything is factory at this point about my srt. i welcome you to ask any of the viper members who were at the car show ...bone , taliban dan and a few others. jhazephae ...i viewed your photo and i totally understand why you have a problem with me. santeen i do not race my srt ...my truck is for show purposes only. jahzephae ...with all due respect as a person ...i will graciously and humbly say ...YES YOU HAVE WON ....I WILL NEVER BE IN THE CLASS YOU ARE!! Pamm /Foxxx

santeen

SANTEEN said:
And, what does this have to do with you two running ur trucks in PCB? :dontknow:

santeen, you and a few others on this site really never accepted me into this forum ....i do find it odd that you once sent out a post stating you have me on ignor and now writing to me but anyway i will reply to you as a member of the vtc. sly as a foxxx ...foxes only go after prey that is worthwhile and i don't see her srt being worthwhile or rewarding as being prey ...

pamm / foxxx

foxxx said:
santeen, you and a few others on this site really never accepted me into this forum ....i do find it odd that you once sent out a post stating you have me on ignor and now writing to me but anyway i will reply to you as a member of the vtc. sly as a foxxx ...foxes only go after prey that is worthwhile and i don't see her srt being worthwhile or rewarding as being prey ...

pamm / foxxx

:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

foxxx said:

pamm / foxxx
What?!?! Find that post darling. I was one of the few that accepted you. :dontknow: Look back at my posts in this thread and if you are truely a good person, you'll come back and apologize for the above post.:) I didnt have anything bad to say about ya, until ya jumped on "J", because you clearly misunderstood what she was saying and just kept going with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back