NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
foxxx said:
Yellow venom said:
Hey FoXXY,where abouts do you find all the Viper appearal? Thats awesome :),
and ounce again Welcome to the club:rock:[/QUOT

give me a clue as to what you want and i'll come up with it ...i'm a power seller on ebay and i deal with tons of vendors ...i had bone over to my house today ....showed him my closet and a tour of the house ...viper stuff everywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....an one entire side of my closet is viper srt-10...he emailed pat in regards to me becoming a vendor ...i've got everything from the dvd vipers to cigarette lighters ...clocks ...bar neon signs ..kozies ...you name it ...engraved glasses with pams srt 10 on em ...so again give me a clue of what you are looking for and i'll go to work on it ...

your vtcoa sister
foxxx/ pamm

by me being a power seller on ebay i do run across some of my vendors selling viper items ....i'm really thinking about being a vendor on this forum too ...pamm

high 5 on this email

JRSVIPR said:
PammyCakes, Good to see you hung in there. I think now if you focus on the positive, Not the negative we will get through this with a little less pain. This of course is coming from a person that still thinks Viper Girl is real. You rock girl, Keep on keepin on.:rock: :rock:

it would amaze you how many kind emails that have been coming into my inbox daily and i'm smiling everytime i sign in on this forum ...i'm so glad i hung in there ...i'm definetely making the run to florida ...as far as the negative i believe i've laid that to rest yesterday ...afterall it's only one who's still talking smack (giggles) before i go ...i think all of my viper brothers and sisters totally rock !!!!!!!!!!!

pamm

foxxx said:
foxxx said:
by me being a power seller on ebay i do run across some of my vendors selling viper items ....i'm really thinking about being a vendor on this forum too ...pamm

Hey FoXXXy, I'm after some Viper Jackets(leather would sweet) ( I'm a Sneaky Pete fan) and some hoods, let me know what ya got! 
Thankx ALOT.

well you got the right diva now baby

Yellow venom said:
foxxx said:
Hey FoXXXy, I'm after some Viper Jackets(leather would sweet) ( I'm a Sneaky Pete fan) and some hoods, let me know what ya got! 
Thankx ALOT.
yellow venom hello my vtc brother ..how are ya?
i'm sorry i got this message so late ...been working like a hebrew slave getting ready for the xmas season kickoff ...but just for you i went and snatched my jacket off my rack and took some pics for you ...bone was over to my house the other day and he was amazed at my viper gear ...over 50 hats ..lighters ..neon signs ...banners ...glasses with pams srt 10 on it ...omg ...for me it's not a hobby ...my srt is an ADDICTION!!!!
let me know if this is something you are interested in? this jacket is very heavy weight ..designer zoolander ....the quality rocks!!! if you need to speak to me about any of this viper stuff let me know and i will pm you my cell number ....foxxx/pamm

p/s i'm waiting on bone to hear back from pat ...i'm ready to rock being a vendor for my brothers on here ...but i'll be damn glad when i get a sister though ...lol

not seeing the pics i uploaded

foxxx said:
Yellow venom said:
yellow venom hello my vtc brother ..how are ya?
i'm sorry i got this message so late ...been working like a hebrew slave getting ready for the xmas season kickoff ...but just for you i went and snatched my jacket off my rack and took some pics for you ...bone was over to my house the other day and he was amazed at my viper gear ...over 50 hats ..lighters ..neon signs ...banners ...glasses with pams srt 10 on it ...omg ...for me it's not a hobby ...my srt is an ADDICTION!!!!
let me know if this is something you are interested in? this jacket is very heavy weight ..designer zoolander ....the quality rocks!!! if you need to speak to me about any of this viper stuff let me know and i will pm you my cell number ....foxxx/pamm

p/s i'm waiting on bone to hear back from pat ...i'm ready to rock being a vendor for my brothers on here ...but i'll be damn glad when i get a sister though ...lol
gonna try this one more time

still trying

foxxx said:
it would amaze you how many kind emails that have been coming into my inbox daily and i'm smiling everytime i sign in on this forum ...i'm so glad i hung in there ...i'm definetely making the run to florida ...as far as the negative i believe i've laid that to rest yesterday ...afterall it's only one who's still talking smack (giggles) before i go ...i think all of my viper brothers and sisters totally rock !!!!!!!!!!!

pamm

hope this works

Attachments

• jacket 001.JPG
    jacket 001.JPG
    440 KB · Views: 41
Wow another Viper in War-town!!!

Welcome!! I was told today there was a gray viper outside the mall today, don't know if that was you. But 3 Vipers in Warner Robins is sick!! :rock:
So far,
RC Red
QC Black (me)
and you QC Silver
Plus, I'm loving the fact that 2 African American ladies reppin' the Vipers in War-town. Hope to see u on the road.:burnout:

omg

505'sFastestViper. said:
i didnt use caps sweetcheeks;) :D

505 ...how did you know my cheeks were sweet ....gotta love a man that tells it like it isssssssssssssssss!!!! i saw your vid you posted this morning ...it's a good thing my srt does not have a ______, cause if it did ...i would'nt look at a man ....lmaooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back