NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Django said:
Me thinks thou protesteth too much..........

However, I will repeat:

If I have caused said ANYTHING offensive to Pam, she can say so and we can have a chat about it.

To the best of my knowledge, I didn't utter one disparaging syllable about her.....

Try making a bloody paragraph, will ya Dave........?

D
I can't make a paragraph.....my IP address is blocked. Best I can do until it is unblocked.....sounds like others on here were interested in seeing if it was me posting as Pam. Posting a picture alone takes several minutes, quite a chore.

Bone said:
I can't make a paragraph.....my IP address is blocked. Best I can do until it is unblocked.....sounds like others on here were interested in seeing if it was me posting as Pam. Posting a picture alone takes several minutes, quite a chore.

Apparently, I was not alone in my suspicion.........

But, sorry about the paragraph remark..... I didn't know about your being blocked...... Who would block you, anyway?

D

BONE & DJANGO

Django said:
Apparently, I was not alone in my suspicion.........

But, sorry about the paragraph remark..... I didn't know about your being blocked...... Who would block you, anyway?

D

ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME IS ...YOU TWO ARE MY SRT / VIPER BROTHERS ...AND THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT TO MAKE ME SMILE ...
WISH I HAD A CAMERA RIGHT NOW ...I'D SHOW YOU TWO A BLACK GAL BLUSHINGGGGGGGGG WITH ALL 32 OF EM SHOWING!!!!

PARDON THE CAPS ....I'M JUST ONE HAPPY VIPER GAL RIGHT NOW!!! & FOREVER !!!!

one can only tell you

Bone said:

THANKYOUUUUUUUU SO MUCH ..BELIEVING IN ME ...BRINGING ME IN UNDER YOUR WING ....BONE ...I APPRECIATE YOU & YOUR TRUE FRIENDSHIP FOR LIFE!!! PAMM

Bone said:
Nice try at the deflection. But that was between you and her....I already know how you are, will drink with you any day and nothing you say short of insulting my family would change that. Too much misunderstanding is made on threads/PMs/Emails. I described her exactly has she is, "She is foxy, sexy, and a tad bit sassy!" You added to doubt of her realism with your posts in multiple threads and put the burden of proof on her like no one else has ever gone through on this forum. Both our mailboxes have been full of every type of pm. It did get hilarious at times with the over attention to the fact that she is attractive, female and loves Dodge trucks....and I agree not too many out there or on this forum. What I don't think most of you know is that she was to the point of tears in the background. She is fighter up front and hung in there while others would have left early. Pam took on many posts and PM to be accepted here. She is devoted Viper gal. For my part, if she is upset about my laughing at the posts of her ID denial by many members, I'm sure she would have told me by now and is free to still tell me. Heck, I'll invite her over right now for some drinks and chat. Plus, possibly a run down road since I still have the drag radials on the truck.
No Mr Dave the onus of all of this is on you. Lets be real. Everyone here knows what you were doing. You introduced her
all the while knowing the past history of this forum with these relevent issues.
You deliberately evaded questions including PMs by me.

Last edited:
bone i'm posting now ...

Bone said:

bone, cant wait to meet sally ....

Attachments

• z101.jpg
    z101.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 54
nycstev said:
No Mr Dave the onus of all of this is on you. Lets be real. Everyone here knows what you were doing. You introduced her
all the while knowing the past history of this forum with these relevent issues.
You deliberately evaded questions including PMs by me.

Werd.......... What a total choad........

D

I am even more suspisious now. All those pictures show is some woman at a car show in front of a truck. Btw those pix from the beggining of this post were obviously taken at much different point in time:aetsch: . I still fail to connect that individual with the person posting these comments. Theres also type of posting pattern that exists between Bone and this Fox person:confused: . I usually see a block of posts by Fox then she vanishes. then Bone might appear . Like logging on then off;)

black venom !!!!

Black Venom-'04 said:
now that everyonne got the hi's:ciao: out of the way....Welcome to the VTCOA ....:D

whats going on wit cha??? thankyou for the welcome ....had a great time on my first poker run on friday then the show on saturday ....got a chance to actually meet some of the guys from the forum ...taliban dan is my new mechanic now ....wish you coulda been there to see the guy's faces when i first walked up on em ...nothing but teeth ...(giggles) are you going down to florida next may ....i sure hope so ....pamm /foxxx

nycstev

nycstev said:
I am even more suspisious now. All those pictures show is some woman at a car show in front of a truck. Btw those pix from the beggining of this post were obviously taken at much different point in time:aetsch: . I still fail to connect that individual with the person posting these comments. Theres also type of posting pattern that exists between Bone and this Fox person:confused: . I usually see a block of posts by Fox then she vanishes. then Bone might appear . Like logging on then off;)

nycstev....that's foxxx with 3x's....don't get confused there....nycstev, in one of bones post he was absolutely correct ...i have been put through hell to be accepted on this forum and i've gotten ton's of pm's and apologies from most since the poker run on friday & the car show on saturday...i no longer wish to be accepted by you ( and thats fact not fiction) you have informed the rest of the vtcoa members you have put me on ignore ...which i think you are much too nosey to do that ...but i will give you the benefit of the doubt. i went back and red one of the post you sent me and it stated blah blah blah ...but the part that i am questioning myself about is ....WHY AM I PUTTING UP WITH A SELF RIGHTEOUS KNOW IT NOTHING THAT DON'T EVEN OWN A SRT-10....WHEN YOU FRIGGEN GET ONE THEN HOLLAR AT ME ...BUT TIL THEN ...KMA

YELLOW VENOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yellow venom said:
Hey FoXXY,where abouts do you find all the Viper appearal? Thats awesome :),
and ounce again Welcome to the club:rock:[/QUOT

give me a clue as to what you want and i'll come up with it ...i'm a power seller on ebay and i deal with tons of vendors ...i had bone over to my house today ....showed him my closet and a tour of the house ...viper stuff everywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....an one entire side of my closet is viper srt-10...he emailed pat in regards to me becoming a vendor ...i've got everything from the dvd vipers to cigarette lighters ...clocks ...bar neon signs ..kozies ...you name it ...engraved glasses with pams srt 10 on em ...so again give me a clue of what you are looking for and i'll go to work on it ...

your vtcoa sister
foxxx/ pamm

PammyCakes, Good to see you hung in there. I think now if you focus on the positive, Not the negative we will get through this with a little less pain. This of course is coming from a person that still thinks Viper Girl is real. You rock girl, Keep on keepin on.:rock: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back