NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaoooooooooooooo

Jhazephae said:
Welcome!! I was told today there was a gray viper outside the mall today, don't know if that was you. But 3 Vipers in Warner Robins is sick!! :rock:
So far,
RC Red
QC Black (me)
and you QC Silver
Plus, I'm loving the fact that 2 African American ladies reppin' the Vipers in War-town. Hope to see u on the road.:burnout:

oh i'm sure you will see me ....i take mine out atleast once a day ....gotta feel that power !!!! i'm sure you will see me on the road eventually ....i stay at the main post office shipping out for my online retail business ...and darl'n it's more than 3....it's actually 5 that i know of ....and you can best believe i stay out at the malls ....but before i go ...mine is pearlized silver ...not gray

lmaoooooooooooooo

Jhazephae said:
Welcome!! I was told today there was a gray viper outside the mall today, don't know if that was you. But 3 Vipers in Warner Robins is sick!! :rock:
So far,
RC Red
QC Black (me)
and you QC Silver
Plus, I'm loving the fact that 2 African American ladies reppin' the Vipers in War-town. Hope to see u on the road.:burnout:

oh i'm sure you will see me ....i take mine out atleast once a day ....gotta feel that power !!!! i'm sure you will see me on the road eventually ....i stay at the main post office shipping out for my online retail business ...and darl'n it's more than 3....it's actually 5 that i know of ....and you can best believe i stay out at the malls ....but before i go ...mine is pearlized silver ...not gray (lol) see ya soon ...an oh yeah i'm quite approachable ...i'm a friendly one!!!

foxxx said:
i don't know about that other females truck ...but i do know ...mine is off the richter scale ...ask taliban dan...I'M DOING THE DAMN THING!!!!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

THE DAV

THEDAV said:
Dang, quite a welcome!

Welcome to the forum :)

omg!! you just don't know ....i had to run thru hell with gasoline drawers on to be accepted on this forum ...but it was well worth it!!!! yes i do get alot of attention especially in my pm box ...( gotta delete daily ) i love it!!! i'm so excited about the run to florida ...if they think i'm hot now ...wait til they see me in my 2 piece ....lmaooooooooooo.....

its amazing how you bums fumble for attention when a female joins this site,,i welcome her to the rbc ,,but you homers act like you have not been laid it twenty years or more :aetsch:

foxxx said:
oh i'm sure you will see me ....i take mine out atleast once a day ....gotta feel that power !!!! i'm sure you will see me on the road eventually ....i stay at the main post office shipping out for my online retail business ...and darl'n it's more than 3....it's actually 5 that i know of ....and you can best believe i stay out at the malls ....but before i go ...mine is pearlized silver ...not gray

I posted it as Silver (when I listed the 3 that's in WR so far), but when I was at the mall, I was told there was a gray one outside. I prefer to quote what I was told, lol. :p

lol

Ironhead said:
its amazing how you bums fumble for attention when a female joins this site,,i welcome her to the rbc ,,but you homers act like you have not been laid it twenty years or more :aetsch:

is that why i'm gett'n so much attention ironhead? are you saying my vtc brothers "ain't" getting none? lmao

humph ...

Jhazephae said:
I posted it as Silver (when I listed the 3 that's in WR so far), but when I was at the mall, I was told there was a gray one outside. I prefer to quote what I was told, lol. :p

i beg to differ ...i can show ya better than your source can tell ya?

foxxx said:
is that why i'm gett'n so much attention ironhead? are you saying my vtc brothers "ain't" getting none? lmao

not all here have that problem ,,but it seems like very few don't;) :rock:

foxxx said:
i beg to differ ...i can show ya better than your source can tell ya?

lol, you are missing my point. :stupido2: Let's try this again. I credited you with having the color silver, due to your pictures. But I was told there was a gray one outside the mall. I am not saying your QC is gray, I am quoting what I was told. They said they saw a gray one. I worked for GEICO, so you can't imagine how many people call their car gray when it's silver or silver when it's gray. I saw your QC to be silver, but the person at the mall stated they saw gray, so i don't know if they were talking about your QC (just quoting the wrong color) or someone else's that's actually gray. Ya feel me?! I don't think I break the explanation down any further than that, lol. Or can I? :dontknow:

Sounds like we got to females running against each other in Panama. :D

well with that being said

Ironhead said:
not all here have that problem ,,but it seems like very few don't;) :rock:

how bout you start a thread asking my vtc brothers when the last time they had some ...(lmao) i'm sure some of em are gonna lie...but i'm sure there might be some that are knocking the bottom out!! (literally)

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

alrighty then ......

Jhazephae said:
lol, you are missing my point. :stupido2: Let's try this again. I credited you with having the color silver, due to your pictures. But I was told there was a gray one outside the mall. I am not saying your QC is gray, I am quoting what I was told. They said they saw a gray one. I worked for GEICO, so you can't imagine how many people call their car gray when it's silver or silver when it's gray. I saw your QC to be silver, but the person at the mall stated they saw gray, so i don't know if they were talking about your QC (just quoting the wrong color) or someone else's that's actually gray. Ya feel me?! I don't think I break the explanation down any further than that, lol. Or can I? :dontknow:

we as vtc members should be able to agree to disagree ....now with that being said i can only speak for my srt......i spent tons of cash to get the pearlized paint job....and i prefer to call it silver not gray and not to mention my top & bottom hid's would not look good on a gray coating... dating back in history quotes are nothing but statements deemed to have little or no merit ...but when referring to my srt ....then it shall be quoted factual when brought to me. when i first informed you my big boy was silver with photos to prove it ...this conversation should've been wrapped up.

lol
triple xxx rated foxxx/pamm

That's why I got a RED one, eliminates all doubt :rock:

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

I was taught to respect my elders especially ones that can't comprehend very well. But my patience with ignorance is limited. I mean d*mn was I handing out awards for truck colors and u didn't get recognized??!! Seriously??!! Move the f*ck on!

JhazePhae aka BlackTalon

foxxx said:
we as vtc members should be able to agree to disagree ....now with that being said i can only speak for my srt......i spent tons of cash to get the pearlized paint job....and i prefer to call it silver not gray and not to mention my top & bottom hid's would not look good on a gray coating... dating back in history quotes are nothing but statements deemed to have little or no merit ...but when referring to my srt ....then it shall be quoted factual when brought to me. when i first informed you my big boy was silver with photos to prove it ...this conversation should've been wrapped up.

lol
triple xxx rated foxxx/pamm
HUh? :dontknow: All she said was someone told her there was a Gray viper truck in the parking lot. Did you repaint ur truck? "Pearlized silver"is not a factory color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back