NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SANTEEN said:
Are u as confused as I am with some of her last comments?

I tried to get yall to quit while yall were ahead. You should have kindly advised her to STFU when you had the chance. :dontknow: Now you've already been dooped to the point of no return.

Venom Power said:
I tried to get yall to quit while yall were ahead. You should have kindly advised her to STFU when you had the chance. :dontknow: Now you've already been dooped to the point of no return.
Where u been brother? U get the tranny in the truck?

Ironhead said:
hey sanqueer i see you are making a new friend lol NOT:D
Nah, me an Pam are alright. Once she gets to know me, she'll love me. :)

SANTEEN said:
Where u been brother? U get the tranny in the truck?

I've been in the West African Sahara.. And no I haven't dealt with the tranny yet. I returned home to find that my throwout bearing arrived. That's all I was waiting for. The clutch arrived from Justin over a month ago. Now I have to get her ready to be sent to the shop. I have to put her shifter console back together.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
awwww common banger, it makes for a good slow read LOLOL

they only reply to each other every other day, at this rate , the thread will last till next june:D

maybe we will get lucky and they will rip there shirts off:aetsch:
I just want the chick in your sig to rip her's off...... I'm good on the other two.

jhazephae

Jhazephae said:
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

you are spending way to much time dealing with me ....i do find that quite odd ...but anyway ...i will keep on driving my srt ...and you keep driving your truck.

santeen

SANTEEN said:
What?!?! Find that post darling. I was one of the few that accepted you. :dontknow: Look back at my posts in this thread and if you are truely a good person, you'll come back and apologize for the above post.:) I didnt have anything bad to say about ya, until ya jumped on "J", because you clearly misunderstood what she was saying and just kept going with it.

contrary to popular belief i am one of the most sweetest kindest diva's you would ever want to know outside of your family members . I took the liberty of cutting and pasting one of your post ...if in fact i owed you an apology it would be forthcoming without an ounce of hesitation. santeen, based on some of the emails i've received from "J" she seems to have quite the potty mouth to speak for herself. you have no idea what she has sent to my pm's and without knowing everything i did not see the need for you to speak for her. we all know there are always two sides to every story santeen ....THEN THEIR ARE THE FACTS. with all due respect santeen ...i ask you kindly to please scroll down...Pamm /Foxxx

Credible and proof enough for me. And putting her on an ignore list, after pretty much forcing her to get stupid with you guys.

foxxx said:
contrary to popular belief i am one of the most sweetest kindest diva's you would ever want to know outside of your family members . I took the liberty of cutting and pasting one of your post ...if in fact i owed you an apology it would be forthcoming without an ounce of hesitation. santeen, based on some of the emails i've received from "J" she seems to have quite the potty mouth to speak for herself. you have no idea what she has sent to my pm's and without knowing everything i did not see the need for you to speak for her. we all know there are always two sides to every story santeen ....THEN THEIR ARE THE FACTS. with all due respect santeen ...i ask you kindly to please scroll down...Pamm /Foxxx

Credible and proof enough for me. And putting her on an ignore list, after pretty much forcing her to get stupid with you guys.

Should I start a new thread welcoming Jhazephae? Looks like I missed the introduction. :eek:

welcome welcome welcome

RMARRHEMI said:
Howdy. I am a new guy too, so welcome.

hi there i'm the foxxy one ...(smile) welcome to the vtc....my real name is pamm ....glad to see someone else who loves there srt as much as i do mine ...i'm telling you when i awaken in the morning ...i walk to the garage door and go ...damn he's fine ....(giggles) just a little insight into my personality ....again welcome to the vtc ....you know i was told when i first joined ...so many mean people would come at me ...but cha know what ...i've made so many new & true friends ...omg, anything i need for my srt my vtc brothers & sisters got the answers ....and some of the things people post ...you will find yourself laughing til you cry ....oh and btw ..i'll soon be one of the vendors on here ....selling nothing but VIPER STUFF OF COURSE ....have a great time here and i hope i get the opportunity to meet you in florida ....2 pc bikini timeeeeee.....yippieeeeeeee

foxxx/pamm

505'sFastestViper. said:
and i have had some good ones:D :D :D

you just keep making those awesome videos!!!! and i'm overly excited to see you run that baby in a grudge match ...omg ...my adrenalin is pumping ....gosh it feels good to be a girl ....getting to watch all the awesome vehicles lineup ....(just something i want to share with everyone) i spotted one of my closest friends here in warner robins that i've had the pleasure of meeting on this forum ....coming down russell parkway ( of course i can spot his truck a mile away) so i text him an says was that you on russell ...and his response to me was ...yeah, but did you see me messing with that ford lightening ....(too funny) what is it about the ford lighting that the srt's ....just don't like ...(lmao)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back