NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was toooooooooooo awesome

Bone said:
Yes, slackers.

I am on my way now to the Poker run. You can ride with me at take some pics if you want?

omg, my first poker run ...what a blast ...can't hardly wait til we all make that run to florida ....i'm ready to roll !!! right behind you bone!!!

too cool

Bone said:
Viper glasses and Viper belt buckle. Looks like we have a hard cord Viper gal and you guys have been dissing her. Nice welcome guys.

bone i haven't showed all 32 like that in a longgggggggggg time ...i was so elated to know when we met up i was going to be on a run wit cha....

bone you and taliban dan ...are my heroes!!!

midnight runner

Midnight Runner said:
Like that belt buckle.

my first poker run and saturday the first show ....i'm elated!!! can't wait to meet cha in florida and thanks for the compliment!!!

i love my brothers & sisters of the vtcoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

oh yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!

Bone said:
Yes, slackers.

I am on my way now to the Poker run. You can ride with me at take some pics if you want?

and i made the run right wit cha ...we were roll'n and then the hangout at hooterssssssssss was off the chain !!!

guess ur right

VIPR PWR said:
People can't always just up and go from all over the country now ...can they???

guess i was just so anxious to meet my brothers of the vtcoa, it's so good to know other folks love their srt's as much as i do!!

see you in florida!!

........Foxxx at my truck.....what a hottie!

Attachments

• Postsm1.jpg
    Postsm1.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 56

Attachments

• hooters1.jpg
    hooters1.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 41
  • pam1.jpg
    pam1.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 45
  • bonehuge.jpg
    bonehuge.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 40
foxxx said:
guess i was just so anxious to meet my brothers of the vtcoa, it's so good to know other folks love their srt's as much as i do!!

see you in florida!!
Tons of fun and the Hemi guys joined us! I think they are still partying!

black1

Black1 said:
Glad you had a good time, Pamm... I never doubted ya. ;)

i had a friggen blast ...the poker run friday night ...and yeah i had foxxx shining as if he was showroom new and of course bone and taliban dan welcomed me so wonderfully ...got a chance to meet taliban dan's gorgeous wife and daughter ...it was like a family atomosphere ...just a darn good time ...

then saturday ...i thought i loved bones truck when i first saw it a few weeks back ...but black1 he has a shine on that srt-10 that would move mountains ...everybody with the vipers greeted me and of course i had on a shirt that said ...here chevy chevy chevy ...with a big viper on it ....

are you going to be in florida?

Look closely, viper shoes! I'm telling you guys, she is a committed Viper Gal!

Attachments

• sm10.jpg
    sm10.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 60
foxxx said:

see you in florida!!
Understandable:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: Florida has the best GTG's ,,, a must do for everyone:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: at least once:rock::rock:

i'm sure this will get to you nycstev

nycstev said:
Dear Ms Fox

After reading your posts I now have a clear indication of the size of your Brain. With that said I'm pleased to offer you lifetime membership to my ignore list.
Good luck.;)

even though you claim to have me on ignor list....i'm sure someone will relay this to you....it's a shame how you treat new members ....until you have proof they're using a proxy or the same ip address ...kindly stfu!!

i have the right to me here just as much as you and any other vtc member ...so with that being said ...poof be gone ...dissappear ...kick rocks!!

p/s in the near future ....you give shit ...surely thats what you are going to get back ...don't dish it out if you can't take it and have to go whining like a little girl to the other vtc members ....who never even knew you to start and actually could give less than a crap about you!! just food for thought!!
respectfully submitted
foxxx/ pamm

vipr pwr

VIPR PWR said:
Understandable:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: Florida has the best GTG's ,,, a must do for everyone:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: at least once:rock::rock:

heres some fact for ya not fiction!!!!

COUNT ME IN!!!!!

You go girl! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_blOQEu9ws&feature=related ...........................Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman.............................. All the world's waiting for you, and the power you possess. ............................... In your satin tights, Fighting for your rights And the old Red, White and Blue. ............................................ Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman. ....................................................Now the world is ready for you, and the wonders you can do. .....................................................Make a hawk a dove, Stop a war with love, Make a liar tell the truth. ................................Wonder Woman, Get us out from under, Wonder Woman. ..........................................All our hopes are pinned on you. And the magic that you do. ...........................................Stop a bullet cold, Make the Axis fall, Change their minds, and change the world. ...........................................................................Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman. You're a wonder, Wonder Woman.

Last edited:
(transcribed from another thread....just for shitzengiggles)

Bone said:
I think you owe Pam an apology.

How about a recap...........:

I was suspicious that Pam may simply be another silly prank being perpetrated by one of our members. And I wanted some folks to meet her first in order to be sure. They did............ and that's fine with me.......

I made no disparaging remarks to Pam. In fact, the entire issue had little to do with Pam herself, but moreover with YOUR entire presentation. You seemed to be so childishly gleeful about the whole thing that it raised suspicions by myself and other members who remember all too well the whole Vipergirl farce.

If anyone should apologize to Pam it you, Dave. :aetsch:

I think she deserved a more righteous introduction than that...... Free from all the BS falderal.

If Pam thinks I've slighted her, she can say so and I will certainly be glad to apologize for whatever I've done that was offensive.....

Over the years, this forum has had a plethora of jokes played on its members. Don't blame me if I need confirmation.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me......

Again Pam, welcome to the asylum........

My name's Tim.

D

Django said:
(transcribed from another thread....just for shitzengiggles)

How about a recap...........:

I was suspicious that Pam may simply be another silly prank being perpetrated by one of our members. And I wanted some folks to meet her first in order to be sure. They did............ and that's fine with me.......

I made no disparaging remarks to Pam. In fact, the entire issue had little to do with Pam herself, but moreover with YOUR entire presentation. You seemed to be so childishly gleeful about the whole thing that it raised suspicions by myself and other members who remember all too well the whole Vipergirl farce.

If anyone should apologize to Pam it you, Dave. :aetsch:

I think she deserved a more righteous introduction than that...... Free from all the BS falderal.

If Pam thinks I've slighted her, she can say so and I will certainly be glad to apologize for whatever I've done that was offensive.....

Over the years, this forum has had a plethora of jokes played on its members. Don't blame me if I need confirmation.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me......

Again Pam, welcome to the asylum........

My name's Tim.

D
Nice try at the deflection. But that was between you and her....I already know how you are, will drink with you any day and nothing you say short of insulting my family would change that. Too much misunderstanding is made on threads/PMs/Emails. I described her exactly has she is, "She is foxy, sexy, and a tad bit sassy!" You added to doubt of her realism with your posts in multiple threads and put the burden of proof on her like no one else has ever gone through on this forum. Both our mailboxes have been full of every type of pm. It did get hilarious at times with the over attention to the fact that she is attractive, female and loves Dodge trucks....and I agree not too many out there or on this forum. What I don't think most of you know is that she was to the point of tears in the background. She is fighter up front and hung in there while others would have left early. Pam took on many posts and PM to be accepted here. She is devoted Viper gal. For my part, if she is upset about my laughing at the posts of her ID denial by many members, I'm sure she would have told me by now and is free to still tell me. Heck, I'll invite her over right now for some drinks and chat. Plus, possibly a run down road since I still have the drag radials on the truck.

Bone said:
Nice try at the deflection. But that was between you and her....I already know how you are, will drink with you any day and nothing you say short of insulting my family would change that. Too much misunderstanding is made on threads/PMs/Emails. I described her exactly has she is, "She is foxy, sexy, and a tad bit sassy!" You added to doubt of her realism with your posts in multiple threads and put the burden of proof on her like no one else has ever gone through on this forum. Both our mailboxes have been full of every type of pm. It did get hilarious at times with the over attention to the fact that she is attractive, female and loves Dodge trucks....and I agree not too many out there or on this forum. What I don't think most of you know is that she was to the point of tears in the background. She is fighter up front and hung in there while others would have left early. Pam took on many posts and PM to be accepted here. She is devoted Viper gal. For my part, if she is upset about my laughing at the posts of her ID denial by many members, I'm sure she would have told me by now and is free to still tell me. Heck, I'll invite her over right now for some drinks and chat. Plus, possibly a run down road since I still have the drag radials on the truck.

Me thinks thou protesteth too much..........

However, I will repeat:

If I have caused said ANYTHING offensive to Pam, she can say so and we can have a chat about it.

To the best of my knowledge, I didn't utter one disparaging syllable about her.....

Try making a bloody paragraph, will ya Dave........?

D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back