NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wifey said:
Hi there Pamm - don't let these "guys" fool you :D The are the biggest buncho ladies you'll ever meet :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: Welcome :)
Damn girl, You gave us up just like that?;)

JRSVIPR said:
Damn girl, You gave us up just like that?;)

She's saving herself for this weekend.

Wifey could give a shit, either way..............

If she can give someone up or stir the pot in any way... she will.

Have no illusions.

D

omg!!!

Bone said:
She's saving herself for this weekend.
Bone, has it really been this difficult for other women on here ...this crap is toooooo funny ...i've been lmao for days now ....please make sure if you get to the show on saturday ...to save me a spot right next to yours ....i sent you my cell number in your inbox ...what time are you arriving at the show i want to make sure i co-ordinate with you ....is there any of these non-believers coming on saturday ...i can hardly wait ....

wifeyyyyyyyyyyy

Wifey said:
Hi there Pamm - don't let these "guys" fool you :D The are the biggest buncho ladies you'll ever meet :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: Welcome :)

hey wifey it's me pammycakes ....wifey i've dealt with more freightful fellas off my morning cearel box...trust me none of the non-believers pump any fear in my heart ...i'm going to be at the show on saturday with bone ...i'm going on the 3 day weekend with the vtcoa ....hope to meet you soon ....add me to your yahoo messenger ...foxx005

and you are absolutely correct

viperhauler said:
is that a ws6 vert???

not too many of those...
pontiac trans am ramair ws-6 plate ( blkfox5)
srt-10 plate (foxxx)

Attachments

• vtcoa3.jpg
    vtcoa3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 18
  • vtcoa6.jpg
    vtcoa6.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 22
just for you jts

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
foxy, my number is listed everywhere, even below my sig, send a pic of your license , not the number , jsut your pic, I dotn wnat to see your info , I will tell them yah or nah, whether they belive me or not, no telling, but its one way to shut them up, but told ya, most chicks dont last long..............
oh, and will immediatly delet your number also if wanted, most of the guys will tell ya, I dont let anyones info out to anyone
as a matter of fact i'll go one better
introducing blkfox5 pontiac trans am ramirws6 checkout the plate
srt 10 is foxxx

Attachments

• vtcoa6.jpg
    vtcoa6.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 19
  • viper2.jpg
    viper2.jpg
    514.3 KB · Views: 22
yellow venom

Yellow venom said:
You guys have a point,Hey FoXXXy,you took this pic "this morning" (post#158) here so snap us a pic infront of your bad QC and one from the rear so we can see that FOXXX tag on the back:rock: ,that should answer alot of questions:rock: :D :rock:
gotta question for ya? why is it ...all of those that have felt i was what some would so kindly refer to as ( vapor girl )...not showing up at the show saturday in warner robins ...i've gotten more excuses than a man going to jail ...you seem to be quite the popular one on here ...so i'd figure i'd ask you .....lmaoooooooooooooo pamm aka foxxx

This is so stupid.. And you know what I think? That even if you do show up at this event that will be a prank as well!

Last edited:
nycstev said:
This is so stupid.. And you know what I think? That even if you do show up at this event that will be a prank as well!

ROTFLMAO! Ohhhhhh SHHHHHEEEEET!

foxxx said:
Bone, has it really been this difficult for other women on here ...this crap is toooooo funny ...i've been lmao for days now ....please make sure if you get to the show on saturday ...to save me a spot right next to yours ....i sent you my cell number in your inbox ...what time are you arriving at the show i want to make sure i co-ordinate with you ....is there any of these non-believers coming on saturday ...i can hardly wait ....

Pam, to get a spot at the event you have to enter it. The parking lot will be full and there will be no entry or exit until after the event. Parking will be across the street. There will be cops and event staff pointing you to the correct place.

I am helping with the setup, so I will have a prime spot.

FORECAST: SUNNY with a high of 86! No chance of rain.

Taliban Dan will be over at my house tomorrow late morning to work on cleaning the truck up. Feel free to stop by and take a pic. But don't post it until after the event....keep the boys hanging.

Brat said:
Well the cat is out of the bag.

What is the cat? I know of a sweet pussycat!

The mods would be able to tell if this is another forum member by their IP address. Unless of course they sign on from another location or they they have IP software:D

nycstev said:
The mods would be able to tell if this is another forum member by their IP address. Unless of course they sign on from another location or they they have IP software:D

Shack. It's about time someone thought of that.

Actually, mine is blocked right now from the site. I sent Patrick my IP address today that is blocked.

Bone said:
Shack. It's about time someone thought of that.

Actually, mine is blocked right now from the site. I sent Patrick my IP address today that is blocked.
I used to be a forum mod. I used to chase away all the trolls:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back