NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bone said:
Now would I do that to a fine group of gentlemen?!

I could always keep her to myself, but being the gracious sort of guy, I thought I would share! Plus, she is probably too hot for me to handle alone.
One question. Did you ever meet her or speak to her?:confused:

Bone said:
Now would I do that to a fine group of gentlemen?!

I could always keep her to myself, but being the gracious sort of guy, I thought I would share! Plus, she is probably too hot for me to handle alone.

Uh.......yes, you could.... fine gentlemen or not.

As far as hot goes, well..... that's something only you could answer.

I remain highly dubious.

D

Last edited:
foxxx said:
told ya i was here for the long haul ...looking forward to really putting a end to this vapor girl hype ...i'll be at the car & truck show october 9th ....just waiting to take photos with my vtc brothers & sisters .....i just took this one this morning .....smile ...

You guys have a point,Hey FoXXXy,you took this pic "this morning" (post#158) here so snap us a pic infront of your bad QC and one from the rear so we can see that FOXXX tag on the back:rock: ,that should answer alot of questions:rock: :D :rock:

omg!!! i'm smh @ my brothers from the vtcoa.....i stay off line for one day and come back to the non - believers again!!! better try again fellas ...i'm still here big and bold as shit ...but for the non-believers ..stfu and put your money where ya mouth is ...i'll be at the show 10/09 in warner robins .....let's say a measley $100.00 bucks per person should send me on a nice little shopping spree for my srt...Bone make em put there money where there non believing typing keys fit ...see you at the show!!!
p/s i'm going to have foxxx shining like showroom new as usual ....

yellow venom

Yellow venom said:
You guys have a point,Hey FoXXXy,you took this pic "this morning" (post#158) here so snap us a pic infront of your bad QC and one from the rear so we can see that FOXXX tag on the back:rock: ,that should answer alot of questions:rock: :D :rock:

yellow v...what proof do you have that i'm not real? or are you like some of the rest assuming...making a ass out of you and me ...i post pics at my discretion not others ...i'm not a follower ....i'm a leader ....be sure to check your computer for pics 10/09 ...an by the way yellow v...i got a little wager out here ...if i'm real ...lets say 100.00 bucks ....let me know if thats good for ya ....

mickster .....

mickster said:
Just shows how gullible guys can be with a girl and a truck
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hey there buddy ...i'm in total agreement wit cha ...guy's can be gullible over a girl driving a truck!!!! (sheesh) , but they get damn stupid when it's a woman push'n a srt-10!!!!

foxxx

foxxx said:
hey there buddy ...i'm in total agreement wit cha ...guy's can be gullible over a girl driving a truck!!!! (sheesh) , but they get damn stupid when it's a woman push'n a srt-10!!!!

foxxx
Hell nah, Foxxx. Not gullible at all here. We can roll our 10's together anytime, sweetness. :D

nyc ..it's u again ....(sheesh)

nycstev said:
One question. Did you ever meet her or speak to her?:confused:

why do you question bone .....why not ask me ...that way you can be assured you won't get it 2nd hand ....not saying that you are one to gossip lol

yes he has seen me ....yes, he has spoke with me , yes i've been in his arms for a hug....now nycstev ...if you have anymore questions please feel free to ship your srt 10 to the show in warner robins ...i'm willing to showup ...are you?

Attachments

• 346940.jpg
    346940.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 347882.jpg
    347882.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 6364770t.jpg
    6364770t.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 25
foxxx said:
yellow v...what proof do you have that i'm not real? or are you like some of the rest assuming...making a ass out of you and me ...i post pics at my discretion not others ...i'm not a follower ....i'm a leader ....be sure to check your computer for pics 10/09 ...an by the way yellow v...i got a little wager out here ...if i'm real ...lets say 100.00 bucks ....let me know if thats good for ya ....

There's no offense meant here... None whatsoever.

It's just that this kind'a fakery is commonplace in forums in general and here in particular. I see no need for anyone to pony up cash when the burden of proof is on you.

Needless to say, no money will be forthcoming..... Nothin' personal, But Dave's shennanigans are well documented. And until someone else has met you, more proof is required.

I guess the facts will be made known after 10/9......

Peace.

D

foxxx said:

Hey FoXXXy I'm not assuming anything or trying to make an ass out of anyone , I just suggested take a couple pics of you with your 10 and then that would be the end of the questioning for you, just trying to help out a new member :)

Who cares? If she is real, good always cool to have a hot chick around. If not its a funny ass prank . .

foxxx said:
i'm willing to showup ...are you?
I wish I could . I just do not have the time or any truck right now for that matter. I have been to many GTGs here so most folks have met me.;)

Well I know who the owner is, figured it out through Boyz-N-Toyz

Cheers

The tension builds....

foxxx said:
THEY MUST HAVE REALLY TOOK YOU GUY'S FOR A ROUGH RIDE ....WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE ME ...BONE ON HERE KNOWS EXACTLY WHO I AM ....FOR ALL YOU NON - BELIEVERS ...IT'S A SHAME HOW YOU WELCOME NEWCOMERS IN ...JUST BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN WITH THE SAME LOVE YOU GUY'S GOT ...BUT OH WELL ..I CAN'T WIN EM ALL ...PAMM
Hi there Pamm - don't let these "guys" fool you :D The are the biggest buncho ladies you'll ever meet :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: Welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back