NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum...Enjoy your stay :) If you can make it though the "Pack of wolves" Im sure you'll be able to stick around for a while.

LMAO, Welcome Foxxx, nice ride, pretty limited number of silver QC's with solid rear window and sunroof. :rock:

why thankyou kindly

RedSrt007 said:
Welcome to the forum...Enjoy your stay :) If you can make it though the "Pack of wolves" Im sure you'll be able to stick around for a while.

thanks for the welcome ....that's a hottie you are driving !!! but as for the wolves ...nothing but purring kittens that need a little attention ...thus far the ones that were growling at me ....after some of my responses ....they're purring in my inbox now ....but thanks for the warning ...to be forwarned is to be foramed ...i'm having a blast on this forum...it's going to take more than a few sucklings ...to get rid of me !!!

right back at cha ...

Rickspeed said:
LMAO, Welcome Foxxx, nice ride, pretty limited number of silver QC's with solid rear window and sunroof. :rock:

thanks for the welcome ......and your compliments are well appreciated!!!
my sentiments to your qc aswell!!!

hey you

JRSVIPR said:
Good to see you hangin in Foxxx. :rock:
told ya i was here for the long haul ...looking forward to really putting a end to this vapor girl hype ...i'll be at the car & truck show october 9th ....just waiting to take photos with my vtc brothers & sisters .....i just took this one this morning .....smile ...

Attachments

• vtcoa100.jpg
    vtcoa100.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 61
foxxx said:
told ya i was here for the long haul ...looking forward to really putting a end to this vapor girl hype ...i'll be at the car & truck show october 9th ....just waiting to take photos with my vtc brothers & sisters .....i just took this one this morning .....smile ...

Nice pics, but still need some of you in the OFFENSIVE SECTION!!:rock: :dontknow: :itsme:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back