NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG !!! WHO IS THIS VAPOR GIRL

Hey Pamm you and Vapor girl would hit it off real goooood!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

hi there it's me pammycakes (foxxx)

nycstev said:
And then God created the IP Address.:)
boy you guy's are really having some fun with this vapor girl thing aren't cha ....why don't you two put cha money where ya typing fingers are ...i'm sure you two would'nt want to let the vtcoa know how you treat new members buy not agreeing to this huh? tell you guy's what ...if i post a picture with thumbs up to the VTCOA ....WILL YOU EITHER BE NICE TO ME ...OR KICK ROCKS !!!

ME AND VAPOR GIRL WOULD HIT IT OFF HUH ?

foxxx said:
boy you guy's are really having some fun with this vapor girl thing aren't cha ....why don't you two put cha money where ya typing fingers are ...i'm sure you two would'nt want to let the vtcoa know how you treat new members buy not agreeing to this huh? tell you guy's what ...if i post a picture with thumbs up to the VTCOA ....WILL YOU EITHER BE NICE TO ME ...OR KICK ROCKS !!!

sorry darl'n u got me all twisted ...i don't get down like that ....but maybe you should

foxy, my number is listed everywhere, even below my sig, send a pic of your license , not the number , jsut your pic, I dotn wnat to see your info , I will tell them yah or nah, whether they belive me or not, no telling, but its one way to shut them up, but told ya, most chicks dont last long..............
oh, and will immediatly delet your number also if wanted, most of the guys will tell ya, I dont let anyones info out to anyone

foxxx said:

Being extremely skeptical isn't treating a new comer poorly foxxx. And just because my buddy Dave knows doesn't mean I definitely know. There are waaaay too many crazy sense of humors around here and it's been that way since the sun rose on this forum, umm.. Pammycakes:laugh:. :dontknow: So, you can understand our...... reluctance.

Last edited:
Dont mind these old farts Foxxx. If you notice, most of the guys that are talking smack, drive those cute little trucks with only two doors. They're just jealous of those of us that drive real trucks, that can haul ass and still haul shit.

foxxx said:
yellow venom ...how are ya? pics are on your thread as of right now ...smile ...pammycakes

I am doing not too bad FoXXXy, how are ya hangin in there with all the harassment?
You have a very nice......ride there,keep the doors cause it makes the ones with only two mad when they can't get by the QC! Lol, Welcome again, and enjoy your stay, it's a great place here. :)

foxxx said:
boy you guy's are really having some fun with this vapor girl tell you guy's what ...if i post a picture with thumbs up to the VTCOA ....WILL YOU EITHER BE NICE TO ME ...OR KICK ROCKS !!!
Im on the edge of my seat!:top: :top: :top:

thankyou

SANTEEN said:
Dont mind these old farts Foxxx. If you notice, most of the guys that are talking smack, drive those cute little trucks with only two doors. They're just jealous of those of us that drive real trucks, that can haul ass and still haul shit.

thanks so much for your support ....it's gonna take alot more to chase me away ...i maybe a little piece of leather but i'm well put together !!! I'M HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL !!!

THEY'RE DEFINETELY A INTERESTING BUNCH

Yellow venom said:
I am doing not too bad FoXXXy, how are ya hangin in there with all the harassment?
You have a very nice......ride there,keep the doors cause it makes the ones with only two mad when they can't get by the QC! Lol, Welcome again, and enjoy your stay, it's a great place here. :)

but i'm sure they'll see me and my big boy real soon ....hopefully i will be the one who gets rid of this vapor girl hype ....you and bone i must say got some sharp as hell looking srt's .....have u seen bones yet? omg that srt is a MASTERPIECE ON 4 WHEELS !!!

IS THAT RIGHT?

nycstev said:
Im on the edge of my seat!:top: :top: :top:
WELL WE ALL KNOW WHAT MOST FELLA'S ARE DOING WHEN THEY'RE ON THE EDGE OF THEIR SEAT ....SHITTING OR JACKING ....WHICH IS IT ? NYCSTEV

and you know it darl'n

yellow446 said:
Hope you have a fun. Nice pics by the way ....
And by the way I c u got a reall truck with a 4 doors

foxxxxxxxxxxx has a strong liking for big body'ssssssssssssss

i can go one better

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
foxy, my number is listed everywhere, even below my sig, send a pic of your license , not the number , jsut your pic, I dotn wnat to see your info , I will tell them yah or nah, whether they belive me or not, no telling, but its one way to shut them up, but told ya, most chicks dont last long..............
oh, and will immediatly delet your number also if wanted, most of the guys will tell ya, I dont let anyones info out to anyone

heres a back shot of my srt ....fact not fiction ....(smile)

Attachments

• viper2.jpg
    viper2.jpg
    514.3 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back