NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
foxxx said:
WELL WE ALL KNOW WHAT MOST FELLA'S ARE DOING WHEN THEY'RE ON THE EDGE OF THEIR SEAT ....SHITTING OR JACKING ....WHICH IS IT ? NYCSTEV
Oh my , what an unlady like statement.....

Are you really sure you're a "lady"?:)

Last edited:
darl'n i can show u better than i can tell you

nycstev said:

well nycstev ...don't dish it out if you can't take it ....now i'm ready to play ...
i took your un-necessary harrassment ....and i didn't go whining on the VTCOA forum about it like a little girl ...i took it like a real woman ....man up or shut it up !!! now i am very real ...very curvey and i happen to drive a big body srt 10....an i ride him well ....now one of three things are gonna come out of this nycstev ...1-you will either welcome me to the VTCOA ...2- MAN UP AND GET OVER IT THAT I'M VERY REAL ....OR 3-YOU WILL DIE FROM IT ....
and i really hope you don't choose door number 3 cause i would really like to meet you one day ....with that being said nycstev ....if you play nice ...so will i ....I welcome you in my camp ...now do me the honor's and let me check yours out ....pamm

Attachments

• viper2.jpg
    viper2.jpg
    514.3 KB · Views: 13
foxxx said:
nycstev said:

well nycstev ...don't dish it out if you can't take it ....now i'm ready to play ...
i took your un-necessary harrassment ....and i didn't go whining on the VTCOA forum about it like a little girl ...i took it like a real woman ....man up or shut it up !!! now i am very real ...very curvey and i happen to drive a big body srt 10....an i ride him well ....now one of three things are gonna come out of this nycstev ...1-you will either welcome me to the VTCOA ...2- MAN UP AND GET OVER IT THAT I'M VERY REAL ....OR 3-YOU WILL DIE FROM IT ....
and i really hope you don't choose door number 3 cause i would really like to meet you one day ....with that being said nycstev ....if you play nice ...so will i ....I welcome you in my camp ...now do me the honor's and let me check yours out ....pamm
Awwww MizzZ FoXxX.....your so sweet :) ... Muahhzzzzzzzz!!!!....... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

right back at cha darl'n

nycstev said:
foxxx said:
Awwww MizzZ FoXxX.....your so sweet :) ... Muahhzzzzzzzz!!!!....... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :elefant:
pardon me if that kiss got a little wet , sensual and somewhat erotic
smiling at cha now ....pamm

foxxx said:
nycstev said:
MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :elefant:
pardon me if that kiss got a little wet , sensual and somewhat erotic
smiling at cha now ....pamm
PAmm we're just playin with ya ;) ( and build up our post counts ) And BTW I lovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee Chocolate ice cream ;)

Last edited:
viperhauler said:
just like coke...

...so i hear:D :D :D

coke sucks everytime i try it the bubbles burn my nose and the ice keeps plugging up the straw:mad:

i definetely can take a joke

nycstev said:
foxxx said:
PAmm we're just playin with ya ;) ( and build up our post counts ) And BTW I lovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee Chocolate ice cream ;)

you know what they say ....you grin ...your in ...well i'm definetely grinning ...cause check me out ...i'm no "vapor girl" i'm still here ...STOMPING WITH THE BIG DOGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS

now in regards to that chocolate comment ....i bet you do like that smooth taste of that chocolate ....i betcha your significant other likes it too (smile) ask her? if she says no ...i've bet shes tried it ....lmaoooooo:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

WOW, Gentlemen, where's the love?! She is about as real as they get! Fricken hot too! Pam posted her pic and her truck.

I was camping this weekend with my Cub Scouts, so it couldn't have been me posting.

Pammycakes, I believe they are in doubt due to your beauty and love of your truck.

nycstev said:
This is so fucking funny I cant stop laughing...looks like a classic case of Bait and Switch;) Evrybody get your buttz to the car show...!!!!!!
Dave your a Phucckin genius!!

I can't claim bait and switch, since there was no switch, but it was a good inject for the Car show however!
:rock:

FYI, the bait is very sweet too. :elefant:

She lives less than a mile from my house, so I would imagine she will attend any local GTG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back