NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
come now

VENOMOUS1 said:
Nice pics, but still need some of you in the OFFENSIVE SECTION!!:rock: :dontknow: :itsme:
if i were to post some pics in the offensive section ....i can see the vtcoa headlines now .....foxx posted pictures in the offensive section ...now all the lotion & lube has been SOLD OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

foxxx said:
if i were to post some pics in the offensive section ....i can see the vtcoa headlines now .....foxx posted pictures in the offensive section ...now all the lotion & lube has been SOLD OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Exactly!!! Before you do so, buy stock in hand lotion and master lube. LOL!! Guess a Private Message will have to do. ;) :dontknow:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

VENOMOUS1 said:
Exactly!!! Before you do so, buy stock in hand lotion and master lube. LOL!! Guess a Private Message will have to do. ;) :dontknow:
hmmmmmmmmmmm i was thinking morelike synthetic oil ....my photos will cause some serious friction !!! lol

you guy's aint right - a nice lady joins the club and your minds go in the GUTTER,,,,,............................

505'sFastestViper. said:
and we all know shes into me so back off guys
Not. All them Georgia girls, want Miami boys. Everone knows that. :D

foxxx said:
told ya i was here for the long haul ...looking forward to really putting a end to this vapor girl hype ...i'll be at the car & truck show october 9th ....just waiting to take photos with my vtc brothers & sisters .....i just took this one this morning .....smile ...

OK, I was the one that used the "Vapor Girl" line. Please accept my apology.

Have a Great Day

We can put this to rest for good, lets get your truck on the Registry

VJ

Was there ever a pic next to the truck with a sign saying " Hello VTCOA"? I still say it's a prank, hence I have been trying to get nudies with face shot. OR at least pics next to the truck with today's date on it.:dontknow:

Sorry guys. And no offense meant in any way. But, I'm still not a believer and nothing short of some credible (and I repeat "credible") members meeting this lady face to face will convince me that she's for real.

Again, no offense is meant. I've just seen enough of this kind of thing to be skeptical.

....And the picture did nothing to bolster good faith, either.

D

Django said:
Sorry guys. And no offense meant in any way. But, I'm still not a believer and nothing short of some credible (and I repeat "credible") members meeting this lady face to face will convince me that she's for real.

Again, no offense is meant. I've just seen enough of this kind of thing to be skeptical.

D

I sort of agree with you. We have had this before and for myself I have and I am sure lots of you dudes have seen tons of this sort of thing on AOL. There's alot of things that make sense and then there are some anomalies surrounding these posts.... but hey..... SO WHAT?... does it really matter? She could be a real person. I did however give her a very specific request way back in the posts when I said take a photo of yourself while giving the thumbs upsign. Never materialized. But that still doesn't mean she doesn't exist.
All I'm saying is that talk is cheap and time will tell if another truly bonafide member will join the forum.
In the meantime... have fun!:aetsch:

Last edited:
Django said:

D

Now would I do that to a fine group of gentlemen?!

I could always keep her to myself, but being the gracious sort of guy, I thought I would share! Plus, she is probably too hot for me to handle alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back