NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread full of suckkkas!!!!

Y'all are really falling for this ya buncha man whores?:mad:
Where she be?:confused:

:laugh:OMG You guys just kill me.. LOL... After all these years :dontknow: yall haven't learn't nothin.

I mean JAKE! :dontknow: You gotta see what I'm seein' man. All these warm welcomes? :eek:Are yall kiddin' me? Yall can't get suckered in like this again. Vipergirl and her crew are going to always be no shows. LMAO

Black1 said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, Dave.... Is she Travolta's sister? :dontknow: :confused:

Nope. Grace already has an account here.

Pam is trying to log on to post but is unable:

bone i've tried so many times to respond back with a quote but here's the error i'm getting

foxxx, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

OCBOB is working it now.

Venom Power said:
:laugh:OMG You guys just kill me.. LOL... After all these years :dontknow: yall haven't learn't nothin.

You already made a girlfriend here in town my friend! I bet she is still looking for you at the supermarket!

:elefant::D:rock::D

Black1 said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, Dave.... Is she Travolta's sister? :dontknow: :confused:

Mikey scared her away....LOL :vroam:

Bone said:
You already made a girlfriend here in town my friend! I bet she is still looking for you at the supermarket!

:elefant::D:rock::D

Oh GAWD! Dave!! A little throw up came just to the top of my neck and I burped.. Because you said that.

viperhauler said:
:needpics:

Dan, the person dear ol' Dave is referring to was just a little 70 something year old raisin that I unfortunately caught the atten...... ugh... Attention of in a supermarket near the track in Macon. I thought she was eyeing the yard bird since I was standing near the refrigerated chicken parts. But no... OOOOOH no.... One of those deals where she'd prolly remove her dentures for me. BLAGH!!!! I promise she was nothing worth taking pictures of.

:D What was the nick-name she had for you again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back