NEW Member - foxxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venom Power said:
Dan, the person dear ol' Dave is referring to was just a little 70 something year old raisin that I unfortunately caught the atten...... ugh... Attention of in a supermarket near the track in Macon. I thought she was eyeing the yard bird since I was standing near the refrigerated chicken parts. But no... OOOOOH no.... One of those deals where she'd prolly remove her dentures for me. BLAGH!!!! I promise she was nothing worth taking pictures of.

those painted toes will do it everytime:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :D

ZCx said:
those painted toes will do it everytime:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :D

How did you know Anthony painted his toes???! :marchmellow:

It's already widely known that I wear pink spaghetti strapped blouses, pink fluffy slippers and pink head bands on occasion. There may even be a legend that my new CF clutch was powder coated pink. :dontknow: Who knows?

well alrighty then ...guess what ...it's a girllllllllllll riding this srt-10 hard !!!
sending a very special hello to all you srt's

foxxx said:
soon as i figure out how to do that ...trust me they are forth coming !!

Well, if you have them on your computer already, then it's easy.... In the "Reply To Thread" window (the window you are in when you hit the "quote" button on a post), scroll down to "Manage Attachments". Click on that, and it will pop up a new window where you can browse for each photo and attach them. Once you have added all the photos you want to post, click "Upload". Then go back to the "Reply To Thread" screen and click "Submit Reply". :)

Think y'all are still being drug through the ringer!! LOL!

No one able to smell the coffee on Friday? Until there are FoXXX pix shown, I call :bs: :needpics:
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back