new member from Germany

Hi caveman,

it's a free android app for smartphones called "DigiHUD Speedometer", pretty easy to set up.
You just have to put your smartphone on the dashboard with the display facing up to the windshield - that's it :)

Thanks. It's very cool. I will look for something similar in the Apple App store.

It is a pity, that now I can not express - it is compelled to leave. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think.

rebuilt engine with new exhaust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peRFKBImOpI

^^ some appropriate treatment of my truck on the autobahn ^^

also stars of show: 2 sleeping morons on the road :mad:

for explanation: in germany it's only allowed to pass on left side on the autobahn, passing on right side is fined strictly.

rebuilt engine with:

Diamond Racing Forged Pistons and Pins
Callies Compstar Forged H Beam Connecting Rods
Clevite Rod Bearings / H Series Set
Clevite Main Bearings / H Series Set
Total Seal AP Ring Set

exhaust (everything with 3" inner diameter):

Bassani Headers
B&B Midpipes
Magnaflow Catback
Simons Mufflers

Awesome! I've always had a thing for euro lighting on all my cars. I like obtaining OEM rear fog lights and Amber turn signals for my us spec cars.

Are you required to convert your backup lights to Amber? Or are they allowed to be red there?

Hi,

we are just required to have the blinker shine orange / amber, but the look of the glass can stay original.

Lots of companies that convert them to Euro spec use the backup light chamber to wire a orange bulb but you can also use a yellow led bulb in a red chamber and let it shine orange (yellow with red glass)

Best regards

Arne

Awesome. Sorry for the strange question. Lol

That is a cool thought! (Using yellow led through red lens)

Thanks and welcome to the forums!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back