New member from Indiana

04RAMSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello all,

If all goes well on Monday, I will be driving home in my new to me, 2004 RC. Truck only has 15K miles, all stock, what a great platform to start the modding.

Very excited, have not been been able to sleep all weekend :)

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome and congrats if you get the truck. But remember modding ain't cheap for these trucks, but there worth it.

hello all,

If all goes well on Monday, I will be driving home in my new to me, 2004 RC. Truck only has 15K miles, all stock, what a great platform to start the modding.

Very excited, have not been been able to sleep all weekend :)

Welcome. I am on the north side of Indianapolis. Let me know if you are down this way and we will hook up.

Welcome. I am on the north side of Indianapolis. Let me know if you are down this way and we will hook up.

Cool, thanks. Maybe you can help me finding some good shops to do some work on the truck. Looking to get an exhaust soon, headers and the whole system. Don't know of any in my area.

Headers dont have to be custom, per say, just looking for a good shop that knows what they are doing. From looking around, it looks like several people are happy with the Billy Boat products, might check into them?

B&B are some really nice headers. Those are what I'll pick up when I get ready to install my headers. Welcome btw

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back