New Member in Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutoXfire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, well I am the proud owner of a "New" Ram SRT-10..... "New" because it's new to me and was the one in the for sale section with 3,500 miles on it. I am extremely excited about having it and just got the plate on it today, so will be able to drive it all the time. I have a long list of things I want to do to it, but money will dictate when it happens.

1. Change oils (motor, transmission and differential)
2. Put on a trailer hitch
3. Tint the windows
4. Fix a small crack in the back bumper.

Somewhere down the road change the gears probably (debating on 4.56 and 4.88)

I can tell this truck is going to be great and will really enjoy it.

Thanks for listening,

Michael

Welcome from another SRT-10 owner in Charlotte.....live on Lake Wylie....congrats on the truck

I'll get some pics up soon. I am terrible at that. So far it looks exactly the same as it does when it was listed.... but that will probably be changing soon. Will get pics up ASAP.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

It looks like there are a few people in the area, does anyone know a good place to get the gears done at? Right now am just toying with the idea and would like to get a price quote.

One of my previous vehicles was an '08 Tundra with the 5.7L and the supercharger (best was a 13.3 in the 1/4 :D). The truck was fun (didn't sound or look nearly as good as the SRT-10) with gobs and gobs of torque in 1st. I miss that some so and am thinking gears will be in my future.

Welcome to VTOCA!!! I'm in Charlotte all the time! Maybe we can arrange a meet and greet between some L's, HD's, and some 10's! :beer:

if i remember right the truck is black correct? if it is, congrats on gettin the coolest color 10 out there. and if im wrong,, go trade it in for a black one.

haha, belcome to the club from IL. lots of real cool and smart, helpful dudes here.

enjoy ur badass truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back