New Member in Louisiana

ClubKenny

Reaction score
Well what's going on guys? Today we have a lovely 2004 Ram SRT10. Mileage on the Odometer shows 17,820 (at time of purchase) From what I can see, it's completely stock. It's even got the original tires on the front (The back are brand new, some off-name brand)

536760_10201617071926719_897874287_n.jpg

Purchase price was 17,500.00 (after my trade-in)

1237140_10201617067166600_1254230052_n.jpg

I know there's a lot to catch up on, and I've got some reading to do haha

But hopefully there's still enough after-market support out there for these bad boys!

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome from Texas bro. I do strive to support these beasts as do a couple vendors here. I'd be glad to help with anything you'd like to do to her. :shakehands::burnout:

Lafayette according to his profile.

You misunderstood the wanna be coonass I'm afraid. He asked "where in Louisiana AREN'T thou?" You'd have to name off the entire map of LA and put all cities down other than where he liveth. Lmfao
:dontknow::rock::beerglass:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.... Venomous, I hear you're the man to talk to about side exit exhaust.... How has the body panels been handling the heat from that setup? I also am going to need my slave/master upgraded, from what I can gather here on the forum, it's on the list of things that will break.

On a side note, other than e-bay, anybody still making the 7 piece billet kits?

If you keep the hydraulics bled and fresh fluid in them they last a good long while. Save your money for upgrades elsewhere.

hello and welcome to the forums from missouri. Welcome to the party! lots to read im sure but don't worry it will be fun. i love mine.

nice truck my wrecked RC came out of Louisiana

Sanchoba, I catch boats and flights out of Fourchoun and Venice all the time man. What company and what's the name of your boat?

SHO, man, Thanks, sorry to hear about your RC. What happened if you don't mind me asking.

VPRPWD, I'll have to look into that, having some issues getting into reverse when I was backing it up into the garage, I read some of the how-to's and will try that. Otherwise, it's a centerforce clutch, fidanza flywheel, and the upgraded hydraulics that's going in.

Sanchoba, I catch boats and flights out of Fourchoun and Venice all the time man. What company and what's the name of your boat?

SHO, man, Thanks, sorry to hear about your RC. What happened if you don't mind me asking.

VPRPWD, I'll have to look into that, having some issues getting into reverse when I was backing it up into the garage, I read some of the how-to's and will try that. Otherwise, it's a centerforce clutch, fidanza flywheel, and the upgraded hydraulics that's going in.

Right after I bought my truck the clutch pedal stayed on the floor after a quick shift and I thought the clutch was gone. Turns out it was just clutch fluid that was way overdue to be changed. That was 2 years ago and several 1/4 mile passes later and the clutch is still holding strong.

Hopefully that's all it is. I'll be offshore for a few more days, hopefully I'll be able to get to it when I get home.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back