New member in Portland, OR

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAYSSRT said:
Nice truck. What kind of hood is that?

Thanks for all the welcomes.

I am still learning about these trucks. I thought the hood was a factory hood.

welcome darl'n

kyleblix said:
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I just purchased an 06 QC NR. It was the same truck that "canviper" was looking at in Portland, OR.

I really appreciate reading his posts as I did a lot of digging on this truck before deciding to buy it. The truck was in a front end accident, (Guy drove it through a fence). I took it down to the Dodge dealer, they hooked it up and told me the airbags actaully did not blow. I took the truck to a trusted body shop to check the repairs. Everything looks good, no frame damage. Most importantly, the title is clean.

I was able to negotiate a good deal on the truck so I decided to pull the trigger.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the truck. I came from a 911 so this is a BIG change. I wanted something with lots of room that was still fun to drive. Mission accomplished! I've loved these trucks since they came out and am thrilled that I get to drive one every day....other than the gas mileage of course.

I would like to remove the NIGHTRUNNER decal from the bedsides though, any tips? Or should I just pay a bodyshop $20 to do it?
welcome darl'n from one foxy foxxx pamm

you are more than welcome to get mine

kyleblix said:
Thanks again guys.

Here's a question. The truck didn't come with the navigation disc. Any recommendations? Dodge wants $200+ for a ****ing DVD.

upgraded my nav system ...pm me ...pamm

now 505's fastest shame on you sexy

505'sFastestViper. said:
they are floating around ...but your best bet is to start another thread in the wanted section because no one will ever see it in here bud
i saw his post ...so yes someone did see it ...are you going to be at the show saturday in warner robins ...

Hi Pamm, thanks for the welcome.
--
Thanks anyway for the Nav DVD, I picked one up a couple weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back