new member in TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss 331

Reaction score
Hello, I am a new member here. I don't have a viper truck but have always appriciated anything fast from any of the big 3 (american muscle). I actually have a 95 mustang w/ a 331 stroker and in the process of converting a RAM SRT Viper t-56 to put in my car. I got on this forum to try to learn as much as I can about the tranny. I have learned quite a bit so far about the trucks and have an even bigger respect for you guys. Thanks for everything.
boss 331

boss 331 said:
Hello, I am a new member here. I don't have a viper truck but have always appriciated anything fast from any of the big 3 (american muscle). I actually have a 95 mustang w/ a 331 stroker and in the process of converting a RAM SRT Viper t-56 to put in my car. I got on this forum to try to learn as much as I can about the tranny. I have learned quite a bit so far about the trucks and have an even bigger respect for you guys. Thanks for everything.
boss 331

ROCK ON BOSS:rock: :rock: :rock: AND WELCOME:rock:

Thanks guys. I'm about 15 min east of Nashville. Hopefully its alright for a mustang guy to be in here. It will have some Mopar blood in her hopefully before to long. And if it helps any my uncle has a 72 cuda w/ a 440. Love that car. Plum crazy.:rock:

Welcome from Chattanooga!!! :party: :rock:

Viper V10 in a 'Stang eh? :)

:needpics:

Ohhh V-10 in the stang. That's a thought. To rich for my blood. That's why I have a stang. Poor boys hotrod. Mod em til you can't mod any more.:D

All are welcome here...we share a love of vehicles and many stay long after they have moved on from their SRT rides. Your use of the trans in a 'tang will be very interesting...keep us posted and pics would be greatly appreciated. We will do what we can from the technical perspective...

Welcome and enjoy!

WILDMAN

I live in Oneida Tennessee. It is about 60 miles North of Knoxville. Welcome.

Wade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back