new member in TN

Status
Not open for further replies.
boss 331 said:
Ohhh V-10 in the stang. That's a thought. To rich for my blood. That's why I have a stang. Poor boys hotrod. Mod em til you can't mod any more.:D

Are you 'THE', Boss 331? If so it was your car that inspired me to put

a 5.4 DOHC w/intercooled Procharger in my 94 Lincoln Towncar.

if you are ever northeast tn way just let us know. we got a couple of forum/non forum srt 10's in the area. we'll have a mini gtg

supercar1of1 said:

Are you 'THE', Boss 331? If so it was your car that inspired me to put

a 5.4 DOHC w/intercooled Procharger in my 94 Lincoln Towncar.

I don't know if I am THE Boss 331 you are referring to but my car is a 95 Boss Shinoda. #2 of 5 Generation II built for 1995. This car was designed by the late Larry Shinoda. He was better known for designing the 63 split window Corvette, Z28, and in the Ford world the BOSS 302. The Boss Shinoda Mustang was one of the last projects he worked on before he passed away in 1997. My buddy Rob has the very last car he ever built. The 1997 Cragar Shinoda built for Cragar wheels for the Las Vages SEMA show. I like it and not everybody has one for sure. Kinda like the Viper Ram. Hey we do have something in common. Have a great day and thanks for all the kind words. Here is a pic of my car.

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq24/boss95thomas/Mustang40thNashville.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome, my farm is just north of Clarksville TN, Todd Co. KY. That is were we always went to get beer, Todd is a dry county so Im down there alot.

boss 331 said:
I don't know if I am THE Boss 331 you are referring to but my car is a 95 Boss Shinoda. #2 of 5 Generation II built for 1995. This car was designed by the late Larry Shinoda. He was better known for designing the 63 split window Corvette, Z28, and in the Ford world the BOSS 302. The Boss Shinoda Mustang was one of the last projects he worked on before he passed away in 1997. My buddy Rob has the very last car he ever built. The 1997 Cragar Shinoda built for Cragar wheels for the Las Vages SEMA show. I like it and not everybody has one for sure. Kinda like the Viper Ram. Hey we do have something in common. Have a great day and thanks for all the kind words. Here is a pic of my car.

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq24/boss95thomas/Mustang40thNashville.jpg

absolutly awesome car bro:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Thanks I appreciate it. A lot of guys in the mustang clan thinks it is too "ricey" because of the stripes. Oh wait Shinoda was Asian!!!:D
Swift is that your white Saleen. Love that car. Ever go to any of the local cruise-ins in town at Chic-fil-a during the summer. We will have to hook up sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back