New member introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwag One

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new. Ive loved the srt10 since they first came out. I drove one at a local dealership and loved it, but the high mileage and price just didn't fit. Im wanting a quad cab and I just started the search. It won't be my DD, just an addition to my fleet. I'm looking for a 2005 or 06 and I'm wondering is there anything major I need to pay attention to? Any major issues? Or concerns?

I look forward learning all I can. Thanksfor the help!

Chris

howdy & welcome to the RBC:rock::burnout:

Welcome... get an RC, a Yellow One!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. We have a little one so need something bigger, plus i need to drive as I hate being a passenger with friends

Forget about all these RC whiners:D They are just a lil uneasy to have another Quad Cab that kicks butt and takes names. :dontknow::chain:
Nothing wrong with a quad cab other than the Automatic. I devised a plan to convert to 6 speed and now have over 20K miles and going on 2 years since my conversion and there is finally a #2 conversion that has recently hit the streets. He converted after riding with me on a few kill runs. One being a Lightning and a few Rustangs :chain:

Welcome to the club and good luck in your search....my RC is a daily driver and I have had zero issues in the past year and a half including 2 trips over 600 miles each way...

You should buy 1BADTRK QC. That ride is loaded and with very low miles

I like the QC because I'm able to haul friends around. I hate being a passenger, plus we have a two year old.

it much funner to haul ass and as for the kid, there is plenty of room in the bed for him :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back