New Member Looking for a NIGHTRUNNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a truck on autotrader.com in Ogden UT,84405
Price=39995.00
Miles= 2500
Price seems high to me what do you guys figure a good offer on this truck would be i need opinions if truck is still there i would like to shoot an offer Monday morning i just want to make it a educated offer
Sorry about no links

I don't know QC are prices but I do know expect to add shipping, tax, A/C tax, and I think there may be something else mine cost me $2600 shipping from San Jose and a few hundred in taxes. If your going to get it weather you drive it or ship it make sure you have all import papers. And you will need and out of country inspection ( Canadian tire) and the. An out of province before you can register it. We charge $140 for and out of province.

Thanks Ramcharger for the heads up. But i got a buddy intown here that brings up vehicles all the time so i'm aware off the hidden costs.
that's why i'm working so hard to find a Q/C priced right to absorb some off the border costs. to me 40000.00 is to much even with the low miles waiting for carfax most likely truck was in accident hence the low miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back