New Member.. + some truck questions

Roadkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am new to your boards. I've owned a gen I Viper for a while and been a longtime member over on Viper Alley.
One of your members suggested i come here as i am serious about purchasing a QC SRT Ram. I eyeballed a nightrunner QC a couple of weeks ago and keep thinking about that truck.. other than the cheesy sticker on the side which would have to be removed immediately, I really like the look.
I can pick up a used '06 night runner with 6k miles and it has the moonroof/nav options for 37k+taxes.. how does that price sit? I figgured this board would be the place to ask! I've heard of new trucks out the door at less, but they have seemed to have dried up for the most part, or are not the right color/option combo.
Thanks for any input,
Bruce

WElcome to the RBC.

You bring up a very good point. The well on tjese trucks now is going to be running dry. IT is still a buyers market. You should be able to get the price closer to 30k.

Good luck and keep us posted

Welcome to the forum :rock:

hemi killer said:
WElcome to the RBC.

You bring up a very good point. The well on tjese trucks now is going to be running dry. IT is still a buyers market. You should be able to get the price closer to 30k.

Good luck and keep us posted

Seems this is the case if i was shopping for an '05 with the same miles/options.. they are averaging 32-34k in my searches so far. I figgured an '06 with the NR package may be worth the extra change.. the dealer shot me a 37k+taxes figgure, i haven't tried to haggle yet but being realistic, i doubt i will get them lower than 35-36k mark.

Oh.. and thanks for the welcome!!

First off welcome to the best trucking site on the web.

The market is really off right now on these trucks. You should be able to do better than what the dealer was offering. One dealer was recently offering new RC's at $29,500 if I remember right.

Hi and Welcome... I purchased a NEW 06 QC NR with nav/sirius/sunroof/bluetooth... I paid 46... but I got 3K better on my tradein than most dealers wanted to give me... so realisitcally I paid 43K... the 0% financing helped me out...

With that said, the deal your getting seems pretty good to me... Obviously the 05's can be had for cheaper, there are a few people selling them here... DenofThieves has an 05 YFQC I think he's selling ...

Good Luck :)

Still a good price at 37k. You could have them throw in exhaust, PCM, Extended warrenty. Welcome and good luck!:D

Roadkill said:
Hello Everyone,
I am new to your boards. I've owned a gen I Viper for a while and been a longtime member over on Viper Alley.
One of your members suggested i come here as i am serious about purchasing a QC SRT Ram. I eyeballed a nightrunner QC a couple of weeks ago and keep thinking about that truck.. other than the cheesy sticker on the side which would have to be removed immediately, I really like the look.
I can pick up a used '06 night runner with 6k miles and it has the moonroof/nav options for 37k+taxes.. how does that price sit? I figgured this board would be the place to ask! I've heard of new trucks out the door at less, but they have seemed to have dried up for the most part, or are not the right color/option combo.
Thanks for any input,
Bruce

Welcome to the forum....... Good luck on the truck:burnout:

BBBad2dabone said:
Just as a point of referance I bought an 05 dealer demo QC with 6k on it for $29750 last month. I felt pretty good about that.

I'm slightly frightened by your signature, but intrigued by the Rivierra.
Got any pics?
BTW - Great deal on the QC!

Hey Roadkill,

Welcome to the site and good to see you made it over here. I think your dealership is a little on the high side too. Hopefully they'll come down a little more for you.

Good luck with the purchase. :burnout:

That is not a bad price with 6K miles.. I paid 34K for my 05 QC, had nav, etc with 0 miles 5 months ago from Woodhouse.

Welcome Roadkill!

I honestly have no idea about your question, but welcome!:D

Welcome to the madness Roadkill. If your comfortable with the price then its a good price. Some of us long time members paid sticker or more back in 04. If its the one you want.....just get it.

patrick

Welcome to the forums! Just a FYI, I paid LESS than 37 for my '06 RC w/ 26 miles on it, out the door at that. I agree with the others, its definately a buyers market. That truck should be had for around low 30's. Good luck and keep us posted!

I wonder who the Memeber was that brought him over here :D... Well I do know this he works too freaking much, owns a black 2006 RC!!!!

Cole CHrysler Dodge in San Luis Obispo has a brand new Nightrunner for 38K
Ask for Vince-tell him Sam sent you. You can probably get then down some more!

That is a good price. I just bought a gray QC for $39k plus tax. It was a base model - no nav, no sunroof, no DVD and it had just 230 miles on it. A Nightrunner QC for $37k with 6k miles is priced right but you can surely haggle one or two thousand lower with the dealer. Trust me, I did the research on these trucks and you are getting a good price if the truck is still like new. I am confident you can get down to $35,500 if they have it priced at $37k. It's a good deal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back