New member, Soon to be New Night Runner Owner, couple mod ?'s

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSSSE YA said:
Hi,
I also bought a Night Runner from Bill @ woodhouse on Wednessday.
I live in Simi Valley . Culd pass up the price ..:)

Welcome to the nuttiest spot on the intenet!!! For the price you got your truck, you should have lots left over for mods!!! Order everything!!!!:D :D :D

BTW....we need pics of the night runner!! Welcome to the RBC dude.

patrick

I should be picking him up next week. Will post pictures when he is home.:rock:

SSSSE YA: did ya go get yours yet? tell Bill and Don that Corey G will see 'em next week! ;)

Paperwork went back today
nightrunner + magnaflow + boomer dropkit + 7 year 85k warranty at 0%/60mos PLUS 2k rebate == one happy/anxious sqweak!!!

Wife Mags and I fly out the 8th to pick it up and make the whirlwind trip back to SoCal from omaha via KC and Colorado Springs to see family on the way.

Anybody need a lightly modified (appearance) 05 Mustang GT? :D

Welcome to the RBC! You will enjoy the truck immensely!! Gonna be one of the best drives of your life!!

Pics as soon as you get it!!

Welcome and you were right. The RC's come lowered from the factory, so the QC you sat in was higher.

Welcome fellow Night Runner pimp, insanity and empty pockets soon to come :rock:

For mods, call Boomer or Roe Racing.....I've been incredibly impressed with both and treated like a true customer....

Oh, and get a Valentine 1 asap....

If your comin down I-70 I'm in Goodland, KS (just east of the co/ks border). Too bad we've got some snow on the ground or I'd take mine out and meet ya somewhere.

just got 'er home. got about 2200 on the clock now. I'll post up some more later but here are some quick pics, at delivery and then after an expected blizzard in New Mexico :( (and ~1200 dirty roadtrip miles)

aac.sized.jpg

aad.sized.jpg

aae.sized.jpg

aaf.sized.jpg

Nice i currently also have a dirty truck. Welcome dude!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back