new member, sticks truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBRIAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello all, pretty sure i bought sticks yf saturday. sorry about his loss, but proud to own it. anyway, stick, i would love to have a list of all mods, and thank you for not removing them. i think long tube headers will be my next move. GMAN knows how to reach me, [my wife and i have an all dodge garage, all from bay dodge..05 yf srt10, 06 rt charger, 07 srt8 super bee]. i look forward to talking to all you guys and gals soon.

welcome to this madness!!! I don't sleep anymore , i just read everything in this forum!!!! :dontknow: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: Damn that elephant!:bebored:

Welcome and glad you got a good one :rock: :rock: :rock:

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

Welcome dude, you scored a great truck at a super price!!!! From memory you have, x metal mids, magnaflow catback, DC Perf. stage two computor, 170` T stat, cal tracs and possibly some sort of intake or drop in air filter!!!! Like I said, you scored huge!!!

Enjoy the ride and post some pics!!

patrick

welcome to the club, nice truck . i saw it the week before stick sold it. stinker and me will be down there the weekend of the 5th of october. pm me your cell number and ill call you. we can get together and have a beer or something.

Congrats! I rode with Stick a couple times down the 1/8th. You have a nice truck! Welcome to the Red Button Club. I'm only 40 miles north of PCB. PM if you ever get out to Breakaway Dragway in Fountain. Maybe we can meet up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back