Status
Not open for further replies.

in2thefyr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody I'm the proud owner of a 2006 Inferno Red Quad Cab SRT-10. I love it and can't wait to start doing mods to it. I've read all about Boomer and I want all the goodies. I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and was wondering how many Louisiana people have an SRT-10? By the way did I say I'm female? So I join how many ladies here? I will post a picture soon I tried but the file was to big.

Frances

Hi Frances, welcome to our little corner of madness on the internet. Well since you know all about Boomer........then your credit card is pretty much done!!!!! LOL

Glad you found us.

patrick

You will bring a little more sophistication to a very interesting group of truck drivers! If you don't love it here, read a different thread and the love will grow.

Welcome to the family.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you can post pics of yourself besides your ride :D. Great color by the way, red rocks!! :rock:

Welcome Frances......... Welcome to the asylum.....

We have a few ladies here..... Only one of them is a regular fixture....But she is well loved and you'll get along famously I'm sure.....

My name is Django..........I'm known for one thing.........being too old to be dangerous....

Again, welcome.......

SD

Hey!! - another girl :rock: Welcome to the place that is:D

You will love it here, lots of good info and well, you will see:D :D

Welcome!! I'm sure you will love and enjoy your stay with us. We are all family here and treat each other as such. Even that old grumpy uncle Silverback...:D

Glad to have you with us...

Stretch

welcome, mopower is from around your neck of the woods, he is either from la. or miss. cant remember which.

Welcome to the Forum!! ;)

Thats a beautiful truck, the 06 Inferno Red is the perfect color...almost as good as black :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back