Status
Not open for further replies.
DDB said:
Hello everyone just wanted to chime in as another proud new SRT-10 owner. Red '05 RC. No mods yet but several in mind and hopefully on the way soon. :rock: I'm out of Albuquerque New Mexico. Looking forward to meetin you all and getting some info from all the knowledgeable people here.

Diego

Glad to see you make it over here from the other site ;)

Welcome! :D

Hi Guys!! Nice to meet ya and hope to see what you do to your trucks so I can steal your ideas and make my truck the baddest truck of them al!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH:D:D.......just kidding:)

mmmmtorque said:
Glad to see you make it over here from the other site ;)

Welcome! :D
Definitely! I need all the input I can get. Torque you wouldn't happen to know of any other members from New Mexico would you?

Thanks for the welcom Sickness. I'm glad to see there are others who managed escape from the looney bin cause that's all I heard from friends when I was buying the truck. LOL Then I took them for a ride in it and they now understand my insanity!

DDB said:
Definitely! I need all the input I can get. Torque you wouldn't happen to know of any other members from New Mexico would you?

No, not off hand but there may be a few lurking around ;)

I know there are a few up in Colorado and in AZ....

Hey Frances - Welcome! Nice Looking Truck - I really do like that Inferno Red color.

Damn shame it ain't as fast as Black, but what can ya do?:dontknow: ;) :D

DDB said:
It's dodgeforum.com. It's another great site for the SRT family.
I have my loyalties and excuse me if I don't rush over and check it out Bro...This site is about family and the longer you are here you will realize it...This place is magic and so are it's inhabitants :D Welcome

2ndchance said:
Welcome to the RBC.
2ndchance did you get your black wheels with the truck or did you have the stock ones powder coated black? That's a sweet ride! Black was my first color of choice but I couldn't pass on the deal I got for my red one.

DDB said:
2ndchance did you get your black wheels with the truck or did you have the stock ones powder coated black? That's a sweet ride! Black was my first color of choice but I couldn't pass on the deal I got for my red one.

DDB,

thanks brotha, Yeah i had my local paint and body guy spary the wheels and hood. i had him leave the lip polished. thought it would be a little different than all black.

TheSickness said:
I have my loyalties and excuse me if I don't rush over and check it out Bro...This site is about family and the longer you are here you will realize it...This place is magic and so are it's inhabitants :D Welcome
DITTO, And welcome NEWBIES.

J.R.

Can't thank you guy's enough for the warm welcome. Sorry I didn't post sooner my husband and I were out building things for halloween (don't laugh we were building a coffin). Glad the neighbors couldn't see what we were doing they already think were insane. We just finished our shop 30X40 for our pro mod S-10 which will run in the 6's 220mph plus. Wait til we start that up for the first time :D Besides the SRT-10 I also own a 2000 Trans Am (blue) and a 1978 Z-28 (purple) it's up next for restoration (one at a time). My husband has a 2005 Ram 3500 (black) and yes it also has mods, bully dog power pup programmer, 5" catback which he drives like it's a one ton race car.

DrPierceMD said:
Welcome aboard in2thefyr and DDB. You will love it here.
Thanks DrPierceMD! I noticed your location is wherever the Army sends you, I wanted to say thank you for serving our country and doing whatever it is you do! Many thanks!

Kevan said:
Thanks Smoke!

For those that don't get it: Go rent the movie "Stripes". :)
Got it....can you believe that was made 1981:questionmark: :banghead: :D

Welcome in2thefyr....:ciao:

DDB said:
Hello everyone just wanted to chime in as another proud new SRT-10 owner. Red '05 RC. No mods yet but several in mind and hopefully on the way soon. :rock: I'm out of Albuquerque New Mexico. Looking forward to meetin you all and getting some info from all the knowledgeable people here.

Diego

Welcome to the RBC. :driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back