AirForceSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my 2004 SRT-10 for about a yr now. I have always used this site for advise and had good luck doing so. I figured I should just go ahead and member up. I also recently purchased #124 of 200 CE. I just couldn't pass it up being only 3 hrs from home and the price :rock:

Welcome... Congrats on the CE

Welcome to the VTCoA!

This is the 04 right after a waxing. The CE is right after I bought it and taking pics with my son, dad and his SRT10. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Attachments

• IMAG0230.jpg
    IMAG0230.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMAG0433.jpg
    IMAG0433.jpg
    925 KB · Views: 69
You have two and your Dad has one? What a fun family!

You have two and your Dad has one? What a fun family!

RIGHT! I bought mine first and he just couldn't stand it anymore. So, he bought his about 9 months later. Now I don't know how he will ever catch up unless he finds another CE for sale...LOL :boxing:

He'll out do you and buy a VCA

RIGHT! I bought mine first and he just couldn't stand it anymore. So, he bought his about 9 months later. Now I don't know how he will ever catch up unless he finds another CE for sale...LOL :boxing:
Somebody needs a quad cab. Thats really exciting. Welcome to the club. (even though it sounds like youve been in for a while)

Nice truck!

What's your AFSC?

I'm USAF as well, prior 2W2X1, now 2A6X5.

So you went from Nukes to Hydraulics. I was stationed in Minot from 2004-2010 working in the missile field on the comm systems out there.

I am an 8R000 (recruiter) now. I crossed over to the dark side and converted to recruiting after doing my first assignment in it. However, I was originally a 2E1X3 (Ground Radio) then that converted to 3D1X3 (RF Transmission Systems)

Hey... I was in "Why Not Minot", "Freezin's The Reason" Minot from 83-85

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back