ClubKenny

Reaction score
Ok, maybe I'm in the wrong spot. But I'd like to get my truck info up there, and find my build number and all of that fun stuff. But I don't know what's required. Can a newb get some info plz and thank you.

Roger that. Welcome to the club. You are in the right place. "J" will be along shortly and he can help you out.

Hey what's up Kenny? Welcome to the VTCOA. I stay in Houston but I've spent many, many months working in Lafayette, La. In Broussard, mainly. I've been craving some Zea's lately so I've been kicking around the idea of taking the three hour trek out that way.:D

Man, you come to Lafayette, you let me know, I'll buy you some roasted corn grits personally haha

OMG.... :drool:Corn grits... No you can't say that now. I'm working in Norway until September 26th. :dontknow:Definitely no tasty corn grits for me within the next few weeks. But when I come through I will certainly let you know.:D

I'm from the Pacific NW..what are grits???? :D

For me, being originally from the NE, grits are a corn based instant breakfast food (usually artificially flavored) from Quaker Oats that you pour from a pre-measured pouch into a bowl mixed with about 1/3 - 1/2 cup of boiling hot water. I likes mine with eggs please. Of course any real self respecting southerner would find my take on grits to be appalling and considered fake grits... But they sure are good. Apparently grits are supposed to mean a whole lot more than that as most take pride in making their grits the old fashioned way. But the corn grits Kenny's talking about....? OMG it's making my mouth water just thinking about it.

Last edited:
No joke man... I'm here thinking about their margaritas, and hummus, and fucking corn grits lol. Not like I can go anywhere, I am stuck on an oil rig here in the gulf of mexico. What are you doing over there in Norway?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back