New memeber here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikityshack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Little about how I ended up here. Sold my 07 QC Hemi and I picked up a Silver RC 04 SRT July 6th. Only had 35k on the odo.. So far I love the truck and I have been all over the net looking for as much info as possible.. Already learned a ton from this site! Figured I should join up too, incase I have any questions.. The truck was 1 owner and was bone stock. So far I've done a few minor mods to it and look forward to doing many more... Not sure what my goals are with her yet, but it will be fun.

Here I've already changed the mirrors and pulled the stock wheels and tires in favor of some that are machined and powder coated, these were on my other truck.. (The stockers will be set aside in the garage for now.) I know they aren't as light as the stock 22s (close though) but I prefer the looks of these. Also shod with some new Nitto 420s - 305 45s
IMAG1538.jpg

Here is a pic of the new Mopar fuel door(which I intend to paint body color along with the door handles, and the leveled rear. Looks like I will be going with some JTSVP front coils soon too. Actually talked with them on the phone today.
IMAG1543.jpg

I currently have a honeycomb grill and some black headlights with clear corners on their way too.

Hope you enjoy the pics, and I look forward to learning from you guys!

Welcome to the RBC! This is what I say to all new members:

WARINING STATEMENT

Owning a Ram SRT-10 can cause and is not limited to the following: heavy right foot, light wallet, huge smile, more female attention than one man can handle, a big head from knowing your truck is better than anything, the ability to travel through time, bigfoot will look for you, possible alien abduction and the ability to throw the earth off of it's natural rotation while accelerating....

Welcome to the VTCOA!

Welcome to the RBC! This is what I say to all new members:

WARINING STATEMENT

Owning a Ram SRT-10 can cause and is not limited to the following: heavy right foot, light wallet, huge smile, more female attention than one man can handle, a big head from knowing your truck is better than anything, the ability to travel through time, bigfoot will look for you, possible alien abduction and the ability to throw the earth off of it's natural rotation while accelerating....

^ Nice qoute you have there Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back