New MOD!!! SRT style

Thank you and good night!!!
1ST129.jpg

sweet so you going to macon ,,,damn good times you had tonight ,,,

OSO said:
Low gas prices and running good so its looking good.

you can do it ,,,would be sweet fun ,,,1/4 mile track ,,,you know you want it ,,,:D

Ironhead said:
you can do it ,,,would be sweet fun ,,,1/4 mile track ,,,you know you want it ,,,:D
It would or should be fun . Let me post this again in case it got missed:D
1ST129.jpg

were is other half of ticket ,,,you get out ran by a lightning lol:D

thats weird ,,,any way are you going to macon ,,,gas went down again this morning ,,,gets cheaper by the day :rock:

Ironhead said:
thats weird ,,,any way are you going to macon ,,,gas went down again this morning ,,,gets cheaper by the day :rock:
Cheapers good lowers better. Did you see this.:D
1ST129.jpg

andrew heywood said:
525 ,540,ponies,great engine:rock:
Thanks, feels good to final start to make the passes i wanted to.
I would think 500 is a safe bet to many factors in desk top dynos. I HAD ONE SAY 600HP i think the guy that did that formula failed a few math courses.:)

I believe i will be able to make a run with slicks next weekend so the numbers will look even better on the D.T dynos.

Screw it!! im going to call the 12.9 a fluke 6 more passes and i have not been able to do it again. Since i can do a 13.1 @ 105.+ all day long and in the heat you can quote me on this i only have a 13.1 truck.:( CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!!

OSO said:
Screw it!! im going to call the 12.9 a fluke 6 more passes and i have not been able to do it again. Since i can do a 13.1 @ 105.+ all day long and in the heat you can quote me on this i only have a 13.1 truck.:( CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!!
Gentle down a little boy! you all ready got er in the 12s fast as us all day long:congrats: when ya git after it in cooler weather I betcha itl be more consistent:burnout: :D :burnout: :rock:

andrew heywood said:
Gentle down a little boy! you all ready got er in the 12s fast as us all day long:congrats: when ya git after it in cooler weather I betcha itl be more consistent:burnout: :D :burnout: :rock:
Want 12.9 consistant on street tires. 12.5 on DRs. Orderd my 26" tall drs that should shave a few tenths. I might be abel to shave a 100lbs off of the truck removing the two 200 psi compressors and the 3gallon steel tank. Not to mention the 1/4" steel plate i used to make brackets. Just a bit agravated its taken so long after the amount of money i have spent.:dontknow:

OSO said:
Want 12.9 consistant on street tires. 12.5 on DRs. Orderd my 26" tall drs that should shave a few tenths. I might be abel to shave a 100lbs off of the truck removing the two 200 psi compressors and the 3gallon steel tank. Not to mention the 1/4" steel plate i used to make brackets. Just a bit agravated its taken so long after the amount of money i have spent.:dontknow:
I see you geetin er in the 12s easy cause ya want it, it aint the money, its your love of racin that will "get er dune son":rock: :D :burnout:

andrew heywood said:
I see you geetin er in the 12s easy cause ya want it, it aint the money, its your love of racin that will "get er dune son":rock: :D :burnout:
Cold front always helps:D Thought i would of had my Drs by now maybe next week. Had to roll it off the line tonight if i wanted to stick track was to cold to hook.
trackcoldnight.jpg

Pic from last week
416171368_Y4aiS-L.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back