New MOD!!! SRT style

Tooloe said:
^^^^ hes not joking about the jump part.. kinda looks like a ghetto ried but still put doen good numbers!
Thats getto fab!!:) The Dana 60 with the DRs will take care of all . I didn't install the Dana because the initial build was so problematic that i wasn't sure it was ever going to get finished. So when it was finally rolling i didn't want to wait to drive it so spinning one wheel is where i am at right now.

OSO said:
I know, i just confirmed tonight that the Dana 60 will have to go in Monday if its a no sale for cash.
Its defiantly a hole shot problem not to mention the weight. I did shave 200lbs off of it just by cleaning out the bed and running on empty.

Blaine i called Psi two or three time last week trying to get some dyno time in but got no answer. When would be a good time to get in there?

James call me tommorow I have all day open and vcan do it if you like.

Blaine@PSI said:
James call me tommorow I have all day open and vcan do it if you like.
How about later in the week, but i will call tomorrow? I have to replace the power steering pump and install the rear end tomorrow. Then have the drive shaft cut and build a drive shaft loop Tuesday. Not to mention adjust the reverse bands and fix a trans leak. Dollar says im not done by Tuesday:banghead:

You planning on cruzing to P.C. with us ,or staying home??

ghetto fab, but it works and thats all that counts, i'll be shaving my calipers and running a 28"slick once i get my little daily driver put back together

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
ghetto fab, but it works and thats all that counts, i'll be shaving my calipers and running a 28"slick once i get my little daily driver put back together
I was just hoping i could get my numbers in full street trim. Dana 60 is going in now.

Picture of you launching....

Attachments

• 368736189__dsc6514.jpg
    368736189__dsc6514.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
D 60 is in and damn!!! Should of never of put the truck on the road with out it. Truck feels so much much lighter and no question about it now she hooks! Now maybe i can finally use third gear in the 1/4 but knowing my luck i will come up with something like a 13.7 at 109mph:banghead:

Now i just need to find out who the driver of the red quad Srt is that drove by the house and revved on me. I wanna play!!:marchmellow:

Last edited:
play nice, lol.:D :D :D
sounds good, man :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:
what kind of traction device ya runnin?????

Last edited:
ZCx said:
play nice, lol.:D :D :D
sounds good, man :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:
what kind of traction device ya runnin?????
Its the EOTG mod = Easy On The Gas :burnout:

Last edited:
Full street weight of 5500+ ran a 13.3 @ 103.75 60' still sucks @ 2.0. MPH Would have been higher but the wrong gear will really screw you over.:mad: Next time!!!!

:D EXCELLENT!!!!! :congrats: If you had the opportunity for more passes you would have surely dropped your ET into the high 12's... Outstanding.

Venom Power said:
:D EXCELLENT!!!!! :congrats: If you had the opportunity for more passes you would have surely dropped your ET into the high 12's... Outstanding.
I think it would of been closer with a few practice runs the 4.56 changed my shift points enough to throw my driving off.

13.166 @ 105.19 full street trim weight 5540lbs im getting close just taking longer than expected.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back