new n/a record??

ARRESTmeRed04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i see a few post talkin about a new n/a record i must've missed the post any one got a link to it. or anyone know who has it and what is the new record?

Yeah me too. It looks like trainman still has the record if you look at the timeslips section.

I forget his screen name but he rebuilt his own engine and I believe went to a higher compression ratio better cam and Hi Flow heads along with headers if my memory serves me right. I believe the first part of his screen name is "black".

Hey guys..I know I have the quickest time N/A in the Timeslip section (12.49@ 110.55) and my best speed is 111.31 MPH. Remember my engine is stock with headers and a tune. You are thinking of "Pirateman" who claims to have run 11.899 @120+, but his engine is completely rebuilt with Cam, ported and polished heads, built shortblock with 11.5 to 1 compression and running on 105 octane race gas. So for now he is King of the N/A trucks. I think he is in Georgia so we may never meet. I have ordered the new BBK throttle body and I may venture up to Sacramento this fall to try to improve on my 12.49.

Last edited:
ok, i thought someone recently went faster than you 12.49, i'll be trying on sept 26th, how the track has some bite to it we've had some rain so i'm not sure it'll hook, can't wait to see how the BBK throttle body works for you, i plan on getting one sooner or later

wow that slipped past me, i'd love to see a vid of it really wanna see what it sounds like too

Do you guys think My 06 Quad Could do 12.8 with The right conditions and all of my Mods: Rear cats delete, 3 inch exhaust, gibson headers, 100 Octane tune Pcm, caltracs. Remember 06 not 05

Annu Kumar said:
Do you guys think My 06 Quad Could do 12.8 with The right conditions and all of my Mods: Rear cats delete, 3 inch exhaust, gibson headers, 100 Octane tune Pcm, caltracs. Remember 06 not 05

Right conditions..great launch...yeah..it could be done...:burnout:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
wow that slipped past me, i'd love to see a vid of it really wanna see what it sounds like too
i wiil try to get to the airstrip this weekend and get a video. To me the truck is a little too loud, with the headers , catless mids and the dynomax bulletts. But it runs good.

cool, did you use the 708 cam?? mine is loud with no cats but was better going down the highway with out the cats then when i just had rear deletes, guess it was resonating

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
cool, did you use the 708 cam?? mine is loud with no cats but was better going down the highway with out the cats then when i just had rear deletes, guess it was resonating
same cam, mine sounds great at idle, but when you hit it , it screams. I first had a nasty pop when you let off the gas and someone suggested a h or x pipe and that did the trick

hey pirateman, you wouldn't happen to have some of the tech specs on our engines would you, like cam spec, intake CC's that kind of stuff i'm wanting to play with a dyno sim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back