New NA Record,, Sorry Trainman

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ran the truck with 2 nights ago, shreded the clutch, ;-( ripped all the carbon off the plate

anyhow ran 1.9 60, 11.51 1/4 at 121 full weight, full tank of gas, original tires, and had a extra set of springs and lowering blocks in the bed, and retrax tauno cover, stock hurst shifter as well " POS"

oh i posted 2 times in the timeslip section can someone remove the 11.5 i missed the 1 on the first post.. thanks,

No out here in Ontario, Just picked up the truck from the shop and apparently did not follow the clutch break in procedure and well tore the plate apart again,,

Thanks,

Congrats, finally good to see some new times posted up. Its starting to cool down here in Phoenix, so I'll be heading out to the track again soon.

Uh oh, Jerry aint gonna like this. Full weight, to top it off. What u got done to it?

And I see you have some spray you haven't used yet, nice. Be interesting to see what it runs when you got everything hooked up.

What was you're 1/8 mile time and mph? That's cooking with gas on street tires.

I was wondering why he didn't put up 1/8th mile times. Maybe he can post a pic of the timeslip. You know Jerry is gonna want to see it. :D :aetsch:

I was wondering why he didn't put up 1/8th mile times. Maybe he can post a pic of the timeslip. You know Jerry is gonna want to see it. :D :aetsch:

You can bet on that

I thought anything in the elevens needed a pic of timeslip before posting. I log my times and don't save slips, that's why I haven't posted.

I've looked over my timeslip log and I'm gonna find it hard to believe those times with that 60 ft and on street tires with stock shifter. I'm not gonna say it didn't happen, but your gonna need a timeslip I think. Just my opinion, don't want to piss anybody off.

I've looked over my timeslip log and I'm gonna find it hard to believe those times with that 60 ft and on street tires with stock shifter. I'm not gonna say it didn't happen, but your gonna need a timeslip I think. Just my opinion, don't want to piss anybody off.

Fuck em he is a jerkoff anyway :D

Street tires?!?!?!?! I didn't even see that. Okay, I dont wanna be a dick, but I gotta call BS, without a vid.

Okay, something really isnt adding up. If you use any of the simple HP calculators, the numbers aren't making sense.
If you use vehicle weight and trap speed, it says you're making 650 at the wheel.
But, if you use vehicle wight and E.T., it says ur making 580 wheel.
I used 5400 lbs as the weight of ur truck.
So, one of those numbers ain't right. Just sayin.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back