New Nitrous setup almost done!

hwmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after taking forever to make my mind up on my nitrous setup i think I'm almost done.......

I have a zex wet kit that was made for the hemi that i got for a great deal bottle warmer purge valve ect. I decided to use the JTSV TB with the twin ports on the bottom so I have the two foggers ect. Im not sure what jets i will use i have found a couple things on here about twin setups so I am going to start there at 100hp and then do the 150

I bought a SCT tuner with three tunes on it made by torie for a truck with almost identical bolt ons and it runs great on the 93 tune even now that i am in Denver it runs 14.2 normal driving and WOT it is about 12.5 ish I have a AEM failsafe wideband i am going to wire into the nitrous so that if it gets to lean it will cut off all the nitrous power within milliseconds

I am at 5300ft elevation most the time and I can get 100 octane pretty easy so I believe I will add 30-40% to my normal fuel and fill my nitrous wet tank with all 100 octane.

tell me what you think

Attachments

• SubstandardFullSizeRender.jpg
    SubstandardFullSizeRender.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 146
I think on just a 150 shot, 93 octane pulled from a fuel rail will be totally fine. I don't see the need for a standalone to just spray a 150. Keep the bottle pressure up (900-950), and monitor your a/f while making pulls and get a n2o controller so you don't tap the limiter while spraying and you'll be fine.

I have a wot box with a window switch I'm gonna wore in to cut the spray a few hundred before the limiter

I'm running a 200 shot using fuel from the rail and it's enough that it stays rich. Also on torries mail order 93 tune. A standalone fuel system is always a good idea though it'll let you run a bit More timing. I'm going to a standalone when I up it to a 300 shot.

I'm running a 200 shot using fuel from the rail and it's enough that it stays rich. Also on torries mail order 93 tune. A standalone fuel system is always a good idea though it'll let you run a bit More timing. I'm going to a standalone when I up it to a 300 shot.
Are you stock internals on the 200 shot?

Proper tuning and a quality nitrous kit are key. Foggers are crap for atomization and leaves power on the table as well as unevenly distributes nitrous/fuel potentially hurting engine.

00-43003_1.jpg

How are these for 200 shot and under?

I think I'm gonna stay around 100-150 without having it dialed in on a dyno

So I got the window switch figured out on my N2MB WOT box what rpm window should I spray in?

just watched that video of yours looks great what window switch do you use?

i don't think i have a progressive one so I'm gonna stay at 150 for now till i get one

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back