New Old R/T Coming To The Stables!

AWSOME buy...For 40k I would buy that original over a brand new srt copy anyday...

Stinker said:
i am beggining not to like you:p
:withstupid: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

That thing is SLICK!!!! Nice!!!!! :rock:

Ram From Hell said:
After much debate, Shelly and I decided to say the hell with finding a '68 Charger with a nice enough body for a restoration, and just get one that's done. After further debate, we opted for an original vs. a resto-mod.

It may not have a Hemi, but it has virtually every option available for the '68 model year. Air, cruise, power windows, power steering, power brakes, power antenna, AM 8-Track (gotta find my Ted Nugent and Styx tapes :D ), center console, hood turn signals... Engine & trans are numbers matching, and have been rebuilt.

Best of all, it matches the truck.:rock:

DriverSide.jpg

Interior.jpg

EngineCompartment.jpg

Trunk.jpg

Hood.jpg

PassengerThreeQuarterWithTrophy.jpg
the good ole days when faliure wasnt a requirement. Beauty...love the primer ball. But i know you gotta be thinking MORE POWER:marchmellow:

Way cool! And looks to be tip-top shape too! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Dad.... You like Griot's Garage wax???!!!?? :confused: :dontknow: I have ALL of it (bought it in a big kit), and don't use it. It's a HUGE pain-in-the-ass to use (can't get the residue off without using their spray detailer! :mad: :argh: ).... You have any tricks I don't know about for this stuff? :dontknow: :eek:

FATJACK said:
Beautiful car, you done GOOD! The R/T was standard with a 440

ALL R/T's were 440's,but all 440's were NOT R/T's !!!:rock: :rock: Nice acquisition !!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back