New Owner and Loving it.

Kopack_05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody, I'm a brand spanking new owner and member. Signed the papers yesterday and signed up for this forum today. I live in Bradenton Florida and look forward to meeting members in my area. I have been looking for one of these trucks for awhile now and have test drove 5 of them. The 6 one I saw I didn't even need to drive. It was sitting in a car collection with 6000 miles on it. Untouched Flame Red 05 Quad Cab. I drove it, then paid for it in short order. I have been a truck enthusiast since my father gave me my first vehicle. 84 chevy Scottsdale. sorry for the chevy name drop, but I am not brand proud. Fast is Fast and there is no mistaking that this Truck is AWESOME, and I am PROUD to own it.

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 73
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 59
Welcome..........

Yeah, 6,000 miles, BUT now he will run into all the problems that need to be fixed instead of the previous owner doing it all..............

OH and welcome.....................hold on to your wallet.....

welcome to the RBC:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

RED bein the fastest color & all:rock::D

Thanks for everyone's replies. I look forward to being part of this forum. I currently have no plans for her other than the issues that hawk mentioned. Hope you didn't put the kybosh on me. Hawk, could you direct me to a thread that my list the common issues with these trucks. I know all the trucks i test drove had some sort of a arm issue i would suspect. They all had a very loud and noticeable suspension rattle when hitting a bump.

Once again thanks for the welcomes

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. Both of your trucks look very nice. Go to the top of the page, there is a search button. Put in whatever you are looking for & hit Go. The more difficult problems the experts here can help you with. They have been there & done that. Good Luck with your 10.

Thanks for everyone's replies. I look forward to being part of this forum. I currently have no plans for her other than the issues that hawk mentioned. Hope you didn't put the kybosh on me. Hawk, could you direct me to a thread that my list the common issues with these trucks. I know all the trucks i test drove had some sort of a arm issue i would suspect. They all had a very loud and noticeable suspension rattle when hitting a bump.

Once again thanks for the welcomes

Welcome. Don't let Hawk scare you. He's just jealous of your low miles. Enjoy your new hot rod and dont worry about the common issues until they come up.

Not trying to scare, and I like my miles just fine....LOL Keep us post on what you plan and many here will help.....

Not trying to scare, I like men, and want to get to know you better....LOL Keep us post on what you plan and I will come over to help.....

Seriously, Chris? I'm not sure you are in the right section of the forum with this post? :dontknow::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back