New owner from CA

04SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello VTCOA.com,

Just picked up a 2004 SRT-10 (hence the name) about 2 weeks ago. Got her with 50k. She has her little details that need some attention, but I do not mind wrenching on my vehicles at all.

So far I have replaced the clutch, the tps sensor, and looks like the power steering line above the PS pump has come loose or separated... all minor problems haha.
Still really love the truck!

Here's some pictures!

20120424184936.jpg

My son chilling in the 10!
20120424185247.jpg

20120421095625.jpg

20120414152240.jpg

20120421095334.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good brutha!! And welcome from Orange County! ALSO do not replace the PS line with factory ones they will leak again. I just made custom lines but there are vendors that sell the lines premade also.

Welcome :rock:

Where you from? Looks very south FL ish.

Good deal on the PS lines! what did it run to have them made?

Also im out in Bakersfield, CA about 10 miles from Famoso Raceway!

FL, CA.... look about the same :D Just noticed the title to the thread.... Duh..

Last edited:
Welcome to the RBC

Clean truck you have there sir. Like the black wheels with the '06 badges (I'm a sucker for '06 badges). :D

Welcome to our lovely abode. :)

Looks to still have manifolds and factory intake.... Nice find! Mods are great, but buying a stocker and doing them yourself is the best. Nice truck!

nice truck and welcome....btw get them ugly 06 badges off her she deserves the 04-05 ones

nice truck and welcome....btw get them ugly 06 badges off her she deserves the 04-05 ones

Yeah I was thinking about it the original owner removed them but it left ghosting behind :/ thinking about having the whole truck repainted top to bottom so definitely have to see one in person to make a decision!

There is alot of trucks popping up in mid CA, Welcome from the lemoore air base.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back