New owner in Chicago area

ifineed2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just purchased my first SRT-10, it's a Silver 2005 RC, manual trans with no mods. I will be putting a JTSVP ultimate short throw shifter on it, K&N cold air intake, Centerforce clutch and hydrualics upgrade kit (all in the next few months) and eventually headers and exhaust. I have been in love with the SRT's since I first saw them, finally am able to buy one. I am VERY new to owning one and having to work on one, if there's anyone in the Chicagoland area that is familiar and is willing to teach me things, I am VERY willing to learn. Anyways, I've been following the site for a while now, but never had a vehicle to talk about. Look forward to learning from all of you, definitely interested in hearing the do's and don'ts of the truck.

Thanks

Welcome to the RBC

Thanks guys I'm really looking forward to learning, this truck has been a dream to me for a while. It's beautiful, I'm looking to find out everything I can and hopefully meet some great people along the way.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Congratulations! Welcome from Naperville

Hey man, you're in Naperville? Do you own a 10? I'm only asking because I'm really hoping to find someone that can help me out in the truck area. Like I said, I'm new to the 10's, although I've been an admirer since '04 and was in the Army...but couldn't afford one. I'm just wanting to learn as much as I can. Thank you ALL for the welcome, I will post some pics up here as soon as I figure out how.

Uhh, did this work? I'm still new to posting in forums as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1933.jpg
    IMG_1933.jpg
    725.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1936.jpg
    IMG_1936.jpg
    701.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1937.jpg
    IMG_1937.jpg
    652.1 KB · Views: 24
Hey man, you're in Naperville? Do you own a 10? I'm only asking because I'm really hoping to find someone that can help me out in the truck area. Like I said, I'm new to the 10's, although I've been an admirer since '04 and was in the Army...but couldn't afford one. I'm just wanting to learn as much as I can. Thank you ALL for the welcome, I will post some pics up here as soon as I figure out how.

Yes, I'm in Naperville and I do own a 10 - also silver. If there is anything I can do for you just ask and I will be happy to help. Did You get your truck from the Nissan dealer on Ogden?

Not at all! Just curious, Have seen a silver 10 on the dealer's parking lot every day for a few weeks and one day it was gone.

Haha, ok I was just making sure, yeah I bought that one, they put new rotors, calipers and brakes on the front. It runs really well, feels tight and smooth. I'd love to learn about the truck more, I want to put a hydraulic kit and stage two clutch in it this winter while I'm not driving it. I live in Downers so if you're out and about let me know sometime.

ironically enough i may be doing a trip to the chicago area later this month or early september :) was planning on taking my other car, but i could always take the truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back