New owner in Kingsport, TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravPA06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been lurking around here for a couple of months now, and I figured it was time that I introduce myself. I've got a number of questions, and I thought I should at least let you know who I am, before I start asking. I've got an '05 Black RC, that I purchased back around the first of March, and I must say, it has been an awesome two months. My truck is pretty much bone stock, but it is still a blast to drive. I look forward to learning alot from you guys. I know there are at least six SRT-10s in my area, and I hope to be able to have a gtg sometime soon.

Later,

Travis

Hey! Welcome to the club! You made an excellent purchase decision,You will learn an unlimited amount of info on these highbread machines! Just ready to cut a hole in your wallet! LOL !

welcome aboard, your not too far from a bunch of cool members. make sure and try to make the fall se gtg in september 10-14 in panama city,fl it will be a blast.

Welcome Travis, Always good to see more Tennessee members, bring your big ass to the Chattanooga GTG and show next month. You will love it.

Welcome Travis!! :party:

You must listen to FATJACK as he is old and wise! :D :love:

(Simply click the link in my sig-line ;))

Welcome fellow Kingsportian.....I had thought I was the only black RC (for that matter the only RC) in Kingsport. I pass QCs every so often but have never seen an RC in town.....shoot me a PM and maybe we could hook up at Thunder Valley Drag Strip or elsewhere..

Welomce Bud!:beer:

Pics. Now. Please.;) :D

I appreciate the hospitality. Initially, I am just interested in some small visual mods, like emblems and such. I've got some mods goin' on with my Harley, and I've to to get that done first.

TNVIPER...I work with Ken, that has the black QC, that you met the other night. We need to have a local gtg sometime soon. I actually live in Indian Springs, near Central High School. I have a Kingsport address, but don't actually get into Kingsport all that often.

Thanks guys,

Travis

its about time you posted. you spend as much time on here as you do working. now that we have flipped to the same schedule. we can make so trips to the strip. see you tomorrow at the most wonderful place on earth.

TravPA06 said:
I appreciate the hospitality. Initially, I am just interested in some small visual mods, like emblems and such. I've got some mods goin' on with my Harley, and I've to to get that done first.

TNVIPER...I work with Ken, that has the black QC, that you met the other night. We need to have a local gtg sometime soon. I actually live in Indian Springs, near Central High School. I have a Kingsport address, but don't actually get into Kingsport all that often.

Thanks guys,

Travis

I have lived in Indian Springs twice in my life...in fact my mother and dad met and were raised there....I can remember when Indian Hills subdivision was part of my great uncle's farm...............dont you also own a Viper?..or was that someone else Ken spoke of?

I use to live in Johnson City for about 2 years, went to science hill h.s, i love that place. TN is sweet, i lived out toward grey as well TN VIPER

Big Worm said:
I use to live in Johnson City for about 2 years, went to science hill h.s, i love that place. TN is sweet, i lived out toward grey as well TN VIPER

I live ablout 3 miles from Gray just inside Sullivan County....you would not believ how much Gray has grown in the past 2 years. They have a fossil dig site now with a museum displaying what has been dug up...Rhinos, elephants, tapirs, gators and many others. They are from about 4 million yrs ago.

Went there to see the largest and most complete T-Rex ever discovered (They call her "Sue") while it was on loan to the Gray site....not the actually bones but one of several castings... She would have no problem getting a 300 LB man in her mouth...She was found in one of the Dakotas I believe.

I don't have a viper...that is another guy we work with. He has a red '04 RC, and a red viper, that I think is a late 90's model.

I am actually from Erwin, but I have been in this area my entire life. Can't believe I haven't been to the fossil site yet. My 9 year old son told me all about Sue.

I work every other weekend, and I am at work now, so that will give you an idea as to when I would be available for a gtg. I'm off some here and there through the week, and I would like to get down to the strip sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back