New owner in KY

Status
Not open for further replies.

StinkyLinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, purchased a 05 SRT-10 today, RC, red, stock (as far as I know), 42000 miles. Looking forward to making it my own. I had a 2005 GMC Crew Cab with 100k miles on 270 hp 5.3L and honestly wasn't looking for the 10. It found me. Kids are away at school, so no need for a crew anymore.

I will be reading more about my new beast from all of the input in the forums. I want to thank enthusiastic owners like yourselves that have gone to the trouble to share this information for the benefit of all.

I am currently in the bluegrass region of Kentucky. See you around!

Hey Stinky, Welcome to the VTCOA.

We are trying to put together a GTG at Bowling Green Dragstrip, stay tuned. lol

Welcome. I'm stationed at Ft. Campbell, so right on the KY/TN border. Hopefully the Bowling Green G2G will be after I get back from this deployment! If not, I'm always down to meet up on a weekend to hang out and talk trucks (as long as you don't mind my wife coming, she loves fast trucks too!)

If the rain goes away, I will get my first round of pictures today. Then it is time to start dressing it up. The engine is not show and shine ready at all. The K&N filter needs a cleaning too. I will be spending some considerable time in there. Anyone have a go-to cleaner or method? Also will be looking for some sort of bed cover. I like to be able to conceal stuff I am toting around, like golf clubs. Any body have experience with covers, soft or hard, that keep the wing? I have years of forum posts to search for the answer.

Welcome to the VTCOA!

Welcome aboard! Viperhauler, here on the forums, is an expert on cleaning these engines. I'm sure if you PM him he would be happy to let you in on all his secrets. Just tell him Wes sent ya. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back