New owner in So-Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallie40

Reaction score
Hi everyone i just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Paul and i am a proud owner of a 06 RC. I just picked it up last night, i had it shipped from florida.

These trucks are awesome. I fell in love with it when i rode in my co-workers(mike) AWDisuzu's truck.

Here are some pics.

DSC00994.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

I have always owned Ford's and this is my 1st dodge. Being a previous Lightning owner i can say this truck is much more refined.

I also have a 2001 cobra with a Kenne-Bell twinn screw. It made 587/550 at the wheels on 91 and 13lbs of boost. :)

100_0755.jpg

100_0763.jpg

Anyways, glad to be here! Let the modding begin.

-Paul

Glad to have you Paul, Welcome to the RBC, you are gonna love your truck,
btw nice muskrat!!

welcome, be sure not to feed the animals :D :D :D

LOL thanks for the welcome. The guys on SVTPerformance.com had nothing but harsh things to say about my truck, sometimes people cant grow up.

wallie40 said:
LOL thanks for the welcome. The guys on SVTPerformance.com had nothing but harsh things to say about my truck, sometimes people cant grow up.
Don't worry about the SVT guys. They are just JEALOUS.:D

Hey Paul...Welcome to the site bud...Nice rides for sure...I'm sure you will love the SRT...These trucks are killer...Congrats to you...:rock:

wallie40 said:

Probably because they can't afford it. And if they could they'd have one and wouldn't look back. You made a great choice. I never paid attention to the interior of an '06. I like the shifter set up. That's a true two seater. BTW, welcome home.

welcome to the club. See ya in my rear view better start moding!

Welcome!:beer: Good Looking Truck!

My Bud just bought an '08 Shelby GT500 and has plans to run 10's with it.
Maybe even faster with a Twin-Screw!!:burnout: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back