New Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

infantry30

Reaction score
Hello everyone I just traded my 04 ram rumblebee for a 05 Ram SRT -10 quad cab. I have a few questions about performance upgrades such as PCM,s exhaust kits, how do i make my ram air hood fully functional like the vipers? Also can a stock Ram SRT 10 Beat most cars and trucks like the silverrado ss, mustang gt, mustang cobra,lightning, and harley davidson edition f150??

First of all, WELCOME! Second, we all love photos, so post some. Where are you located? You will soon learn all the answers from the site alone. Great bunch of folks on here. And, a Volant CAI uses the scoop to funnel air.

All I can say about racing others is GIVE EM HELL! I've never ran anyone on my 05 QC.

oh sorry here are a few pics :rock:

Attachments

• the power plant.jpg
    the power plant.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 55
  • front black.jpg
    front black.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 53
  • back black.jpg
    back black.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 54
  • shes mine.jpg
    shes mine.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 89
  • seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 42
Oh yeah alittle about me I'm a American Soldier I'm from Pa but stationed down here in Ft hood Texas

Welcome to the RBC, We are proud to have you associated with us.
Yes, your truck will kick ass!!!!

sorry those were kinda small heres also a pic or my old ram rumblebee I'm going to put those rims on my Srt 10 now what do you think?

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 23
  • my bee vodoos.jpg
    my bee vodoos.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 70
  • seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 23
  • venom 1.jpg
    venom 1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 29
  • venom front.jpg
    venom front.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 20
  • venom back.jpg
    venom back.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 21
  • yup shes mine.jpg
    yup shes mine.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 21
Good pics but time to slam that bitch, and by the way thanks for your service to our nation...

Now get the fu*k off the grass!

thanks everyone for the welcome I'm making my wish list of upgrades already

Your welcome man its nice to hear that people support us.. I just got back from Iraq in Jan and I'm going back in Jan so ill have some extra $$ then :rock:

We support every one of you...welcome home, and when you return keep your head down...that truck needs your love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back