New Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the RBC:rock: Leave the stock wheels on;) It's hard to find a wheel that looks better than the stockers:D

Thanks for your service and welcome to the RBC. I hope you enjoy your new toy as much as I do mine. This is a fine group of people and we're glad you tripped over us.

Welcome to the RBC. We have a forum member that lives in Ft hood, and I used to live there too.

LoveThisTruck said:
Welcome bro... what unit you with. I'm with 1 ACB over on west fort hood.
Agh................. you just beat me to the post:D

infantry30 said:
Also can a stock Ram SRT 10 Beat most cars and trucks like the silverrado ss, mustang gt, mustang cobra,lightning, and harley davidson edition f150??
Welcome!! Don't think so on the cobra, but def. yes on the others!

Welcome and enjoy. Lots of great people and information here.

Welcome

WELCOME! I too was stationed at Ft. Hood (2/8 Cav 1st Cav Division). I am new to VTCOA also just got my truck a couple weeks ago. This site is GREAT and the members are very helpful. BTW if you are removing the stockers I am VERY interested in them.:rock:

welcome aboard, dont worry about the volant, just put in a k&n drop in will do just as good as a volant and its cheaper, hood scoop is for letting hot air out.

Greetings and welcome from NY...

We will be having a huge GTG in PA @ Riff's house sometime in June / July. You are most welcome...

Welcome to the RBC :top:
Feel free to send me some nice pictures of your SRT-10 truck for my Dodge Viper truck website (click banner here below)

Congrats on upgrading to a ten and welcome to the site. Lots of great info here.............dont be afraid to ask for advice on mods...........we are here to influence you on how to spend your cash!!! LOL Seriously we can help you spend it wisely!!!:rock:

patrick

Welcome to the madness...From Ottawa Ontario Canada...:D These trucks frigging rule...:) Got mine last August...Can't wait for spring to hget out and play...:burnout: Enjoy your stay here...

cool I'm in Bco 2-8 Cav here in Ft hood. as for the stockers I'm going to keep them and use them for winter. I'm going to put the 22's Voodoos on cause I just bought them for my bee and I really dont want to get ride of them. Ok first mod question which do you reccomend the DC stage II PCM or the handheld programmer from SCT? Also what type of rwhp gains do they put out?

1st Cav Rules!

I was in A Company! But that was in 1996! Still Armor (M-1s) I assume. I was just offered a transfer/promotion with my company to move to Austin. Talking it over with my wife. I have not done any mods yet but some of the guys on here will be of great help with everything mild to WILD!:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back