new PCM

Def.the best mod you can make dollar wise on the QC,I love mine.Really makes a diff.in power on these beast!Stock pcm holds alot back.I tow alot of chit and switch it out often.Very easy,Got it down to about 5 minutes now!!

wont grow old said:
Def.the best mod you can make dollar wise on the QC,I love mine.Really makes a diff.in power on these beast!Stock pcm holds alot back.I tow alot of chit and switch it out often.Very easy,Got it down to about 5 minutes now!!
so you use the stocker for towing?

nycstev said:
so you use the stocker for towing?

Yes switch it out for towing.Takes the torque management out or something along those lines.Unless you are one of those wise guys with a roe!!You have one on your RC dont you.Probly wont be long before you get one for your QC!
Dude I am VERY jealous:D

so glad you like it... and thanks for understanding the delay during my relocation!!

KyLightning, good to see you back! Thought you were pissed or worse yet, sold your truck

FATJACK said:
KyLightning, good to see you back! Thought you were pissed or worse yet, sold your truck

i'm still hangin around. i love this truck to much to sell it bro. plus i've got to much invested into this bad boy.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back