New personal best on the QC today.

It's all about the small things now to knock the tenths off.......

What things did you ditch off the truck.......

You probably made sure your had an empty tummy and bladder before the run didn't ya LOL

358ciHD said:
It's all about the small things now to knock the tenths off.......

What things did you ditch off the truck.......

You probably made sure your had an empty tummy and bladder before the run didn't ya LOL

Thinking of taking off bed cover and tailgate, or let Liz drive it. That would shave some tenths off. When you getting to Phoenix Aaron? You gonna run on Friday?

The factory tonneau weighs about 150 lbs. and the tailgate is about 80 lbs. Will make a difference.

FATJACK said:
The factory tonneau weighs about 150 lbs. and the tailgate is about 80 lbs. Will make a difference.

Good to know, guess I'll take it off this Saturday. Never took it off before because I needed the weight for traction, don't seem to have that problem now.

phxpoolguy said:
Thinking of taking off bed cover and tailgate, or let Liz drive it. That would shave some tenths off. When you getting to Phoenix Aaron? You gonna run on Friday?

Letting the wife drive isnt funny. When the old lightning was bone stock the best i could muster was 8.84 @ like 81MPH her third run she ran an 8.75 @ 82
Next season i had slicks, long bars, pulley and tune and I was running 8.42 @ 84. She again made a few passes and got it to run an 8.29 @ 85.

You mentioned the rev limiter in third, the QC's have an auto right? is that a tune issue, or is the trans at its limit?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back