NEW PICS

The flat paint is expensive, but what I would recommend doing is the same thing I did here. Most people here that have flat black paint jobs are usually just a vinly sticker covering the whole car. You could do this for probably for around 1k and keep the factory paint underneath. if you find out you dont like it, you could always just peal it off. Thats how I did my stripe. It's vinyl.

Hmm never really thought about that. I did have our trailer vinlyed and it looked bitchin. That would be a good alternitive to painting it lol. Now you got me thinkin...............:rock:

Hmm never really thought about that. I did have our trailer vinlyed and it looked bitchin. That would be a good alternitive to painting it lol. Now you got me thinkin...............:rock:

I have a valet company, and all I see is cars all day and when I say 99% of all flat black cars are vinyl, Im not kiding. An idea I had was Flat Black vinyl with a glossy Black CE stripe. I think that would look really sweet

looks awesome
now , LOWER THAT BEAST ! ! !

You are absolutely right, but first I need to fix the spark plug problem... lol

side shot of the wheels please!

These are when I first put them on. havent had time to take new better ones now with the stripe and lights

Attachments

• IMG_3105.JPG
    IMG_3105.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3106.JPG
    IMG_3106.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 171
  • IMG_3107.JPG
    IMG_3107.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3108.JPG
    IMG_3108.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3109.JPG
    IMG_3109.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3111.jpg
    IMG_3111.jpg
    674.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3117.jpg
    IMG_3117.jpg
    606.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3122.JPG
    IMG_3122.JPG
    972 KB · Views: 100
I have a valet company, and all I see is cars all day and when I say 99% of all flat black cars are vinyl, Im not kiding. An idea I had was Flat Black vinyl with a glossy Black CE stripe. I think that would look really sweet

That sounds like the solution to me, to go with vinyl. I never once thought about that and as much as I watch Inside West Coast Customs I should have thought of that because they vinyl wrap a lot of their cars to get the custom designs and images that people want and it turns out great. Do you know of a company who would have a template for our trucks and could do it? I don't want to take over your thread so if you want to PM me the details go for it.

What do you think? There are a couple of things I still need to do. But little by little.

It looks great all around. I like those lights, where did you get those. Who makes, sells them? Thanks.

That sounds like the solution to me, to go with vinyl. I never once thought about that and as much as I watch Inside West Coast Customs I should have thought of that because they vinyl wrap a lot of their cars to get the custom designs and images that people want and it turns out great. Do you know of a company who would have a template for our trucks and could do it? I don't want to take over your thread so if you want to PM me the details go for it.

It's ok, honestly the guy I got, I found off of craigslist and facebook. I just googled in the tampa area and found acouple. "A/X Digital and BlackJack Wraps" Just shop around for best price with experience. Look at reviews and so on. I paid 200. for the stripe but that was because it was a custom job. The hardest part is the front bumper. Also before you do it, make sure you detail the car, clay bar or wax. Cause any bump, dent, chip or etc will show through. You want the vinyl to lay flat.

It's ok, honestly the guy I got, I found off of craigslist and facebook. I just googled in the tampa area and found acouple. "A/X Digital and BlackJack Wraps" Just shop around for best price with experience. Look at reviews and so on. I paid 200. for the stripe but that was because it was a custom job. The hardest part is the front bumper. Also before you do it, make sure you detail the car, clay bar or wax. Cause any bump, dent, chip or etc will show through. You want the vinyl to lay flat.

awesome man, thanks!

I reckon that looks good mate. If someone told me about it without really seeing it I would have thought it would look odd to say the least, having seen it though, with your combo (rims etc) I think it suits it very well. Good shit.

Truck looks real good like the ACR theme plus wheels look nice with that red around the lip.
If my truck wasnt CE I would of done the ACR stripe as well it looks real nice

Looks pretty damn good. How did you make the vinyl contour on the lower bumper? Is it several peaces or you just got made ninja skillz? Lower that beast and debadge it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back