New Rear-end and Tranns Fluid

chargerman426

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got done changing the truck's rear end and tranns fluid out for Amsoil fluid. Went with 75-90 gear oil and a tube of their slip lock fluid for the rear and their ATF for the tranns. Shifts feel great! Went to a parking lot and did a few figure eights to work the slip lock in and didn't have any binding or wierd noises. Than went to where we have some new pavement and did a burn out to make sure the rear was still locking up (was kinda worried about having to much slip lock) and had two solid black marks :D .

I would deffently recommend Amsoil products and if anyone needs a hook up let me know :)

Just got done changing the truck's rear end and tranns fluid out for Amsoil fluid. Went with 75-90 gear oil and a tube of their slip lock fluid for the rear and their ATF for the tranns. Shifts feel great! Went to a parking lot and did a few figure eights to work the slip lock in and didn't have any binding or wierd noises. Than went to where we have some new pavement and did a burn out to make sure the rear was still locking up (was kinda worried about having to much slip lock) and had two solid black marks :D .

I would deffently recommend Amsoil products and if anyone needs a hook up let me know :)

+1:rock:

same here. got bout 70k on tranny & diff. with no probs.

did ya go by their quanities??? they are half of what it should be.:mad:

have told them twice, but i'm the dumbass & don't know my baby, fockers

+1:rock:

same here. got bout 70k on tranny & diff. with no probs.

did ya go by their quanities??? they are half of what it should be.:mad:

have told them twice, but i'm the dumbass & don't know my baby, fockers

Yeah I told them the same thing but they didn't change it. They did update the oil they recommendation on motor oil to their new 5-40 Full SAPS European oil. Bought 9 qtrs of that. Best part is even with out my dealer price it would have still be way less than using mobil 1 even thought its a better oil.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back