New Ride...

Invoice was about $40612, MSRP was around $47k.

They did not charge me for the bedliner, and tint, which would have been around $600.00.

After my rebate of $4k, plus customer loyalty rebate of $250, the actual purchase price was: $36362.00 (approx).

I put down $1908.00, basically to cover tags, doc fees, and to knock down the payment a tad.

I got 7.7% interest, @ 84 months at $630 (could have gone shorter), but I can allways make extra payments if I want to.

If they did make any on the deal... it was very little.

Welcome to the Cummins Club!! (I have an 06 MegaCab 2500 4x4 myself)

I got mine leftover as well, sticker was $49k, paid $36,500.

I've been thinking about getting a new one as well with the 6.7L and 6 speed auto (I have a 6 speed manual in mine).

Here are the pics!

DSCF0590.jpg

DSCF0589.jpg

DSCF0588.jpg

DSCF0587.jpg

DSCF0586.jpg

DSCF0585.jpg

DSCF0584.jpg

DSCF0583.jpg

Last edited:
what a beauty!!!:rock: Congrats!!! So are you going to sell the motor home (classA/C) and buy a 5th wheel? My folks are going to retire soon and they wanted a 5th wheel now they want a Class A?:dontknow: Dad bought a powersrtoke in 05 so he already has the truck, i dont understand why:dontknow: He does say they dont like the double bunk setup but im sure they can find a different layout. If you want to sell your motor home let me know! they want a diesel pusher though and im not sure of their price range! Take care and the truck looks GREAT!!!!!!

I am either going to trade it in, or sell it... I am able to trade it at almost retail price because of how much I do for the dealership.. basically they are going to give me what they would sell it for, and give me the 5th wheel at invoice price... it will be a $0 deal of the dealership...

It is a Class A, 2001 Fleetwood Expedition, 36T (38 foot long), dual sliders, washer/dryer, 5500W propane gen, 20,000 miles, 170 hours on generator, diesel pusher (cummins 5.9 ISB), Banks Stinger, and more... going price is around $82-85k for my specific model, miles, etc..

Scott.

devildog02 said:
what a beauty!!!:rock: Congrats!!! So are you going to sell the motor home (classA/C) and buy a 5th wheel? My folks are going to retire soon and they wanted a 5th wheel now they want a Class A?:dontknow: Dad bought a powersrtoke in 05 so he already has the truck, i dont understand why:dontknow: He does say they dont like the double bunk setup but im sure they can find a different layout. If you want to sell your motor home let me know! they want a diesel pusher though and im not sure of their price range! Take care and the truck looks GREAT!!!!!!

azpyroguy said:
I am either going to trade it in, or sell it... I am able to trade it at almost retail price because of how much I do for the dealership.. basically they are going to give me what they would sell it for, and give me the 5th wheel at invoice price... it will be a $0 deal of the dealership...

It is a Class A, 2001 Fleetwood Expedition, 36T (38 foot long), dual sliders, washer/dryer, 5500W propane gen, 20,000 miles, 170 hours on generator, diesel pusher (cummins 5.9 ISB), Banks Stinger, and more... going price is around $82-85k for my specific model, miles, etc..

Scott.
sounds just like what they're looking for! only they are not retired yet:( if you dont mind, I'll tell them about your dealership when they decide to retire.

Man, that looks great, Scott! :rock:

Now all you need to do is DEBADGE it (except for the "C" ;) ) , color-key the bumpers, and put some 21" Alocas on it. :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :eek:

That Inferno Red is sooooooo SHARP! :eek: :burnout:

Black1 said:
Man, that looks great, Scott! :rock:

Now all you need to do is DEBADGE it (except for the "C" ;) ) , color-key the bumpers, and put some 21" Alocas on it. :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :eek:

That Inferno Red is sooooooo SHARP! :eek: :burnout:

I do plan on color keying the bumpers, and grille...but I need to recover from this purchase...ikes!!! before any mods/changes happen...

Not sure about wheels just yet...

I've only had it now for 3 days and I have had soooooo many compliments on the color.

Does it fit in the garage? :rofl: :D

Roz-SRT said:
Does it fit in the garage? :rofl: :D

ummmm... nope... my garage is 22.5 feet deep, and besides that all 3 bays are currently occupied:

Viper Truck, V8-S-10 (not running yet), and Sand car...

But am considering moving out west a bit further... where they can make my garage bigger so that I can fit it... :D

I have not actually measured the truck.. but I would gues arodun 23.5 feet long...

he said you have a 5th wheel on order!:rock: A few years down the road, (when my folks retire) I would like get the name of the dealer. If you dont mind.:rock:

devildog02 said:
he said you have a 5th wheel on order!:rock: A few years down the road, (when my folks retire) I would like get the name of the dealer. If you dont mind.:rock:

Yep, a 2008 Keystone Fuzion 38 foot. There is another thread on here that has the pics of it...

Sweet Rig Scott... one of the fellas at work has one and loves it... quiet too.
Thanks for the pics.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back